3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
In case anyone is wondering, there are polls going on right now on my patreon page regarding upcoming updates, and new clothes for popadans! Thanks for playing Corrupted World!

Reactions: Kingvlad

Cysrine

Jun 6, 2017
Hello! What exactly is your problem?
Im stuck with her as every time I go to install the virus it says shit the viruses are too dangerous ill deal with it later and this keeps looping not letting me progress the story

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Does anyone have a save from right before you go to Bonnie's house? I didn't know there were going to be scenes in that place that needed energy, and the scene was so long that I wasn't able to roll back to before I left. When I tried to load my save from before I left, I accidentally saved over it instead, and the last save before that was from before I started the lengthy grind to get my stats high enough to go there.

Is it possible to go back there and see those scenes again if you miss them? If not, it's probably important for the dev to note that it's not good game design to have a "missable" scene that requires you to have full energy before a certain event, especially if it takes a while to unlock that event.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Im stuck with her as every time I go to install the virus it says shit the viruses are too dangerous ill deal with it later and this keeps looping not letting me progress the story
You need to learn computer science in the library.

Reactions: Cysrine

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Does anyone have a save from right before you go to Bonnie's house? I didn't know there were going to be scenes in that place that needed energy, and the scene was so long that I wasn't able to roll back to before I left. When I tried to load my save from before I left, I accidentally saved over it instead, and the last save before that was from before I started the lengthy grind to get my stats high enough to go there.

Is it possible to go back there and see those scenes again if you miss them? If not, it's probably important for the dev to note that it's not good game design to have a "missable" scene that requires you to have full energy before a certain event, especially if it takes a while to unlock that event.
It is not only possible to see this scene with energy.

DonDiabolos

Apr 26, 2021
well with the new version i think most people who had issues should be happy, i mean the build up is of course still going on this story, and of course a developer cant show all his cards in the beginning immidiatly i mean what would be the fun or suprise in that.

looking forward to 0.9

keep up the good work Fessix

G1

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Game looks great dev, keep it up will come back when it's a bit more progress'ed.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted World [v0.0.9] [Keny] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,78 GB / 434 MB - CorruptedWorld-0.0.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,75 GB / 399 MB - CorruptedWorld-0.0.9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Im having trouble doing the next step with Bonny, says i have to get her corruption upto 6 (if that subjugation its at 12) and have the pants which i do, what next cause going into her office isnt making it go.

If i have to put on the pants how do i do that.

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
so i think its broken it is either impossible or too complicated to get intellect to 40, because once i go over 20 it resets to 20 the next morning and literally gates a large portion of content

Reactions: Zap Masters

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
In the store scene with Cheri MC says he takes off her underwear. But after that she is still in her panties for the rest of the scene.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
so i think its broken it is either impossible or too complicated to get intellect to 40, because once i go over 20 it resets to 20 the next morning and literally gates a large portion of content
Advance on the Littley line, after it, the meter will stop resetting to 20.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes