3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Revan84

Aug 13, 2018
Enjoying the game so far, but the hints seem to be busted. All characters now say follow Bonny's storyline but Bonny's says all content completed?

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
There is no gallery to reproduce the scenes?
There is no gallery to reproduce the scenes?
Unfortunately, not yet.

Win7pro sp1 64bit
I will try to find out what the problem might be.
Enjoying the game so far, but the hints seem to be busted. All characters now say follow Bonny's storyline but Bonny's says all content completed?
I can't say exactly what the reason might be. If you want you can send me your preservation and I will look at it.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I can't say that this game is total garbage, because the English is above average (not good by any stretch of the imagination but better than average) and it has a few animations, which are always welcome. But it comes pretty close. It's uselessly grindy and unintuitive despite having no content (the hints are so useless they might as well not even be there), buggy, choices dont change anything, no polish or thought put into details, completely nonsensical fantasy sidestory that's just a slog to go through, there's absolutely nothing of value in this game.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I can't say that this game is total garbage, because the English is above average (not good by any stretch of the imagination but better than average) and it has a few animations, which are always welcome. But it comes pretty close. It's uselessly grindy and unintuitive despite having no content (the hints are so useless they might as well not even be there), buggy, choices dont change anything, no polish or thought put into details, completely nonsensical fantasy sidestory that's just a slog to go through, there's absolutely nothing of value in this game.
Thank you for your review! I just started my journey as a developer, and with each update I try to diversify the game and bring something new. At the moment the world is a bit empty, and some places boring. But I plan to regularly increase it and fill it with interesting events.

Reactions: Boytoy247

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Fun game, but in need of a lot of polish. Several times I thought I was done with the content because of the hint system saying so, but in fact there was more to do.

The hint system was very confusing, especially at times because of the author's incorrect use a.m./p.m., intermixed with a 24 hour clock. For simplicity, just use a 24-hour clock. Your use of a.m./p.m. is the exact opposite of what it should be in almost every case. Ante meridiem (before noon/midday) for a.m. is correct, post meridiem (p.m.) is after midday/noon. 12 a.m. is not noon...it is midnight.

I like the characters and character design. Other than some minor characters (classmates/cheerleaders), each character is well defined and distinct from the others. The scenes/locations are also well done.

I didn't run into any code errors or crashes, which is always appreciated. I'm looking forward to more, hopefully with a better hint system. Many thanks to the posts in this thread that helped me get over speed bumps that were limiting progression!

Reactions: nyanners and fessix

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Fun game, but in need of a lot of polish. Several times I thought I was done with the content because of the hint system saying so, but in fact there was more to do.

The hint system was very confusing, especially at times because of the author's incorrect use a.m./p.m., intermixed with a 24 hour clock. For simplicity, just use a 24-hour clock. Your use of a.m./p.m. is the exact opposite of what it should be in almost every case. Ante meridiem (before noon/midday) for a.m. is correct, post meridiem (p.m.) is after midday/noon. 12 a.m. is not noon...it is midnight.

I like the characters and character design. Other than some minor characters (classmates/cheerleaders), each character is well defined and distinct from the others. The scenes/locations are also well done.

I didn't run into any code errors or crashes, which is always appreciated. I'm looking forward to more, hopefully with a better hint system. Many thanks to the posts in this thread that helped me get over speed bumps that were limiting progression!
I apologize for the incorrect time in the am /pm prompting system. The translator got it a little mixed up. I've already fixed it for the next release and spanked the translator.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
It's uselessly grindy and unintuitive despite having no content
I disagree with that. It has some grind, but it is not that bad. Also it has the decent amount of the content - with gallery it would be easier to know at least which events I skipped though.

because the English is above average (not good by any stretch of the imagination but better than average)
I wonder which language is the main one in the game. Russian maybe? Still, despite being native Russian speaker I prefer using English anyway.

Reactions: fessix

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well I like many of the models except the mother... once breasts exceed a certain size they just aren't attractive.
I think the same. The size of the stepmother's breasts is too much. I certainly can't say that I like her. In fact, I can assure otherwise.

I have no interest in her.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I think the same. The size of the stepmother's breasts is too much. I certainly can't say that I like her. In fact, I can assure otherwise.

I have no interest in her.
О! I remember you, you asked a lot of questions when I first released the game. Very glad you played it after all! I hope you enjoyed it.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
О! I remember you, you asked a lot of questions when I first released the game. Very glad you played it after all! I hope you enjoyed it.
I just started it. As long as the MC doesn't necessarily turn into a jerk and there is some romance with the LIs I suppose I might like it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Study Informatics a few times at the school library
I go to the library but I can't find a way to study informatics

EDIT:
It's already solved, it hadn't advanced enough in the story apparently.

Last edited:

Rambow112

Aug 21, 2019
I bought the pants, but i can´t do bunny.It is also repeatly showning methat i can buy the shirt.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes