3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

nyanners

Oct 18, 2018
I bought the pants, but i can´t do bunny.It is also repeatly showning methat i can buy the shirt.
The shirt is just an icon. After buying the pants, wait 2 days and speak to Littli. She should state the pants are in your wardrobe. Increase Bonny's level to 6 and there will be an event when you enter her office.

Reactions: fessix

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
Are there any incest in this game or is it just stepcest?
For those who ask, there is no real incest in this game. They are the MC's stepmother and stepsisters. In the divorce between the MC's father and his stepmother the MC stayed with the stepmother and that doesn't make any sense. People stay with their real father or mother. Another thing, what happened to the MC's real mother? In the game Mc calls them mother and sister and the game doesn't give the option to call them for what they really are, step... Basically a fake incest tag.
In my opinion, I would prefer the MC to call them stepmother and stepsister rather than mother and sister, which is something they are not. When I realized that this is a fake tag and that the MC calls the characters mother and sister and there is no option to call them for what they really are, I deleted the game. The MC should treat her like his father's wife and not his mother.
If the intention was to circumvent Patreon's rules, step... are also not allowed by Patreon. So it's no use putting this type of relationship to be accepted by Patreon because it isn't. So many Devs use the terms landlady and roommate and they create a patch.
If they were really meant to be the MC's stepmother and stepsisters, it makes no sense for the MC not to have been with his father in the divorce and not to talk about what happened to the real mother. But that's just my opinion. Basically it looks like the game tries to push incest that doesn't exist, at least not real, but step and I don't like games that try to look like something that isn't. But like I said, it's just my opinion. There are people who like games like that. It would be so nice to have a tag to identify step... incest.

Zap Masters

Oct 17, 2017
Hey. Stuck on intellect 20 if i increase it to 40 next day it resets to 20... Prev was mentioned by develover but still dont get it can explain.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
For those who ask, there is no real incest in this game. They are the MC's stepmother and stepsisters. In the divorce between the MC's father and his stepmother the MC stayed with the stepmother and that doesn't make any sense. People stay with their real father or mother. Another thing, what happened to the MC's real mother? In the game Mc calls them mother and sister and the game doesn't give the option to call them for what they really are, step... Basically a fake incest tag.
In my opinion, I would prefer the MC to call them stepmother and stepsister rather than mother and sister, which is something they are not. When I realized that this is a fake tag and that the MC calls the characters mother and sister and there is no option to call them for what they really are, I deleted the game. The MC should treat her like his father's wife and not his mother.
If the intention was to circumvent Patreon's rules, step... are also not allowed by Patreon. So it's no use putting this type of relationship to be accepted by Patreon because it isn't. So many Devs use the terms landlady and roommate and they create a patch.
If they were really meant to be the MC's stepmother and stepsisters, it makes no sense for the MC not to have been with his father in the divorce and not to talk about what happened to the real mother. But that's just my opinion. Basically it looks like the game tries to push incest that doesn't exist, at least not real, but step and I don't like games that try to look like something that isn't. But like I said, it's just my opinion. There are people who like games like that. It would be so nice to have a tag to identify step... incest.
strongly agree with your opinion

Corsair500

Nov 16, 2017
Would be nice if Admins stopped posting NBR as incest. Wouldn't have wasted 2.7 Gbs of data for step shit.

cody skater

Oct 24, 2018
i'm stuck on bonnie's quest cause i need to raise her subjugation to 2 but i dunno how to trigger the compter virus i left on her computer. i think it said something about a new activity i can do at the library when i was done but i don't see anything there.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Hello, everyone! Corrupted World 0.1.0 ready and available to patreon subscribers $20 +
phone_kamera_chery_2_0.jpg

Changelog:
Warning. If you load an old save, be sure to go to the city map at the beginning.
2 story events for Eldoran
You can start building the club
Added 16 photo events for the girls (access photos in your phone)
Additional scenes and interactivity with Mia
Additional scenes after beating Rachel in videogames
Additional Kate events
Outfit events for Rachel, Becca, Cheri, Riley
New charisma stat (increase in the bathroom)
Pants now added to inventory
Overhauled character screens and hints
You can now keep track of how many times you've had fun with the girls
Added ability to enter cheat codes in the director's office in the club along with bonus scenes
Updated navigation pictures
Entire game proofread
Misc bug fixes, improvements and etc.
Over 12000 words, 500 pictures, 50 animations

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
I'm struggling to keep playing this because the dialogue is quite cancerific. Does it get any better as the story continues? I hope it's a matter of translation and not that the writing is actually that uninspired.

nyanners

Oct 18, 2018
I'm struggling to keep playing this because the dialogue is quite cancerific. Does it get any better as the story continues? I hope it's a matter of translation and not that the writing is actually that uninspired.
It's a work in progress, there are still some rough areas. I'm working with the dev on proofreading and light translation. If there's anything super crazy bad, please let us know so we can improve it.

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
It's a work in progress, there are still some rough areas. I'm working with the dev on proofreading and light translation. If there's anything super crazy bad, please let us know so we can improve it.
Good to know that improvements are being worked on. I think the game has some potential to be quite entertaining so long as the stiff and unnatural language gets cleaned up.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
It's okay if its stepcest. As long as someone caring, loving and also "lusting" like MC's mom and sister, thats okay to consider. And as it is stepcest, it is so easy to build sex scenes with them compare to real mom and real sis. No need to worry too much about "realstic" and "overly vanilla".
But, how much stepcest stuff is in this game? Especially with stepmom as im a fan of moms, step or incest.

Reactions: fessix

zwonk

Oct 6, 2019
If there are problems starting renpy games in Windows:
- open the *.exe while holding shift until an optionsmenu appears
- change the graphic settings top left
- click on "quit" bottom left
- open the *.exe
- if still does not work try another graphic setting

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
relation by affinity is still incest, so as far as the the tag "it is what it is, that being said, It would cut down on the disappointment from people who only get hard to blood related incest, if the developers would mention that they are his step family in the synopsis.

jacob bond

Feb 23, 2018
my game is running a little slow( as in it's lagging a few seconds behind what i want to do),
anyone else having that problem?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes