3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Whoa, a reply to my post from almost 6 months ago! o_O I think you'll find the EU settled for English over German (or any other EU language) simply because it's the language that is spoken (and understood) by the greater majority. A lot of people in EU countries speak both their native language and English so that choice sort of makes sense doesn't it? :unsure:

As I said a couple of times in my comment that you quoted, just how hard it will be to learn any other language will depend on your native language. To add to the difficulty in learning English, there's also the different spelling between certain English English and American English words (Armour/Armor and Colour/Color being two such examples)! :geek: That just adds to the confusion over tryng to learn and understand English! :unsure:
I don't think that in Spain you will find a large number of people who speak English in a minimally fluent way. Or that they know more than a few words. Say a country of the European Union that I know relatively well.

In addition, in the European Union all the official languages of the member countries are official languages (English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Maltese, Romanian, etc.)

Personally, I believe that Spanish shouldn't be a very difficult language to learn, although, since I learned it as a child, I wouldn't know if it's true, English is more complicated for me.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
fessix something that you should change in future versions is the fotoshooting. I had to learn hard way, that taking the fotos is interlocked with subjection so I have Mia at subjection 7 but without any pictures as she thinks I already took them.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
It took me a long time to write the code for the photo gallery. That's why this feature appeared later than the content. I apologize for that.
fessix something that you should change in future versions is the fotoshooting. I had to learn hard way, that taking the fotos is interlocked with subjection so I have Mia at subjection 7 but without any pictures as she thinks I already took them.

randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
Interessting. I got always told, english is easy and that is the reason why the EU settled for it instead of german. Because you can not do that to people to learn german.
Fun Fakt Englich is much harter then german. In german only the pronounciation is heavy with the tz and the umlauts (äöü)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, I need some help please. It says I might get help from Caledor, which I think is in Eldoran. However, when I try to open a portal to Eldoran it says I have no reason to go there.

If Caledor is not in Eldoran, where are they?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
How do I earn 1.000.000€? Littli only advises me to rob a bank or meet Bonny's step mum but bith is not possible for me.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Ok, I need some help please. It says I might get help from Caledor, which I think is in Eldoran. However, when I try to open a portal to Eldoran it says I have no reason to go there.

If Caledor is not in Eldoran, where are they?
Caledor is in the heart of the worlds

Reactions: Ramagar

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
ahhh cliffhangers
guessing we can move forward with the mother on the nxt update ?

Sidenote: dont want to be that guy. ell, i'm not even into the gothic younger "cough" looking girls.
but, that one hunters neck is THICK XD

NymNym

Jan 28, 2018
Fun Fakt Englich is much harter then german. In german only the pronounciation is heavy with the tz and the umlauts (äöü)
Uhm... dont forget der/die/das/dessen/wessen/des/wen/wem/er/sie/Sie/ihr/Ihr etc. and thats just the beginning.

But if you are talking about mastering the Language then yes english will become harder. But for just normal use to communicate english is easier.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Okay so I loaded a save from last update, then did what it said to do on the OP and still getting nothing but errors, I even get an error trying to go to the city map

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
#BreastReductionMod ;)
I would also like a breast reduction - I'm not a fan of large breasts. But I doubt it will happen and unless the breasts are too big I will resign myself. Also, in general, with the exception of the big boobs, the LIs are fine.

In any case, the only LI that may interest me to repeat scenes is Littli (she's the only one that completly appeals to me), of the others I will surely only see the mandatory ones.

Reactions: bofalmao

Zhanzhao

Sep 13, 2020
Question: How do we open up or access the club director’s room? The girls are just sitting around there at the moment.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes