3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
So i walked around town for 2 weeks straight and never met becca and the other girls , but i keep finding 100$ bills so thats a plus i guess..... but seriously they never show up ..

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I was enjoying everything up until the whole kidnapping thing I mean why would mc walk into the mothers house see 2 strange women and the mother kneeling and ask "who are you" after everything up to that point its just really dumb. By that point hed seen enough other worldly things to know what was happening. Whats worse is he doesnt try anything he just stands and talks sure one of the strangers says his powers wont work on them but why would mc believe them. What does he just think "these are some upright good people who would never lie"?
edit: also when reading the following conversation with caledor I cant help but read it like a crying little kid because of the way the mc body language and dialogue is

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I was enjoying everything up until the whole kidnapping thing I mean why would mc walk into the mothers house see 2 strange women and the mother kneeling and ask "who are you" after everything up to that point its just really dumb. By that point hed seen enough other worldly things to know what was happening. Whats worse is he doesnt try anything he just stands and talks sure one of the strangers says his powers wont work on them but why would mc believe them. What does he just think "these are some upright good people who would never lie"?
edit: also when reading the following conversation with caledor I cant help but read it like a crying little kid because of the way the mc body language and dialogue is
When you quote something that happens in the game it would be nice to use spoilers

Reactions: fessix

nyanners

Oct 18, 2018
So i walked around town for 2 weeks straight and never met becca and the other girls , but i keep finding 100$ bills so thats a plus i guess..... but seriously they never show up ..
Keep trying, there is a rare chance where it takes up to 20 tries to trigger the event. It'll be fixed in the next version.

Sep 20, 2017
Why do I keep losing intelligence so frequently?
Try studying once + 2 Intelligence
Trying Studying 2 times in a row - 6 intelligence

Why is this a thing? I can't get past 30 intelligence due to an unknown RNGfactor, or the game code subtracting at times it should be adding.

Anyone else have this issue, or could it explain it to me?

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Okay so I loaded a save from last update, then did what it said to do on the OP and still getting nothing but errors, I even get an error trying to go to the city map
Very strange. Send me your save, and I will check what may be the reason.

Talk about being stuck in a loop......

Here's my problem

1- Becca's hint: Go through Bonny's Syotyline, then comme back when you have access to the club
2- I go to Bonny's hint: Finish Littli's events and go to Bonny's office in the morning.
3- I go to Littli's hint: Help Becca open a portal to Eldoran and enter it. Tell Littli about it.

i restart 1 to 3 and i'm not go any farther so i'm doing 1 to 3 since last month.....:)

Naaaahhh, just joking, i'm stuck since this morning, so the f...k do i go farther with Becca's story by opening the damn portal to Eldoran.

Eldoran Hints: Acquire the club and earn money for it then go to Elaine's house at 12:00 in the afternoon.
Earth Hints: Advance Bonny's storyline.

So basicaly, i need the damn club but it doen't show in any choice i have.
How can I get to the club, for the pc ? Idk where and how to get it
I'm sorry it's so late. I was away for a while, were you able to solve your problem?

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Heh. I was doing this event literally before the release when I was a little sick. Sorry about that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do I keep losing intelligence so frequently?
Try studying once + 2 Intelligence
Trying Studying 2 times in a row - 6 intelligence

Why is this a thing? I can't get past 30 intelligence due to an unknown RNGfactor, or the game code subtracting at times it should be adding.

Anyone else have this issue, or could it explain it to me?
To be fixed in the next update

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
I used my save from v0.9, game is so slow and gives errors every time I click something... I added the save file idk if u need it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
What a good game to play
I liked
the white haired girls are all beautiful :love:
We need more MC scenes with the sisters

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Yes Chilly Dabs helped me for that problem.

Now how do i start renovating the Club ?
If you've already called the construction company, there's a worker waiting for you outside the club every morning.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So does anyone know when i can raise my computer skill

Caus everytime i go to the library there is no option for it

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
So does anyone know when i can raise my computer skill

Caus everytime i go to the library there is no option for it
In the beginning, you should have an event at the cafe with Bonnie and hacking into her computer, and only then will you have access to computer science classes.

Reactions: michael1984

ryunii

Feb 2, 2021
Hey friend, i am a bit lost D:
I don't found the club or a way to make it appear (a bit dumb i guess :c)

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes