3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
relation by affinity is still incest, so as far as the the tag "it is what it is, that being said, It would cut down on the disappointment from people who only get hard to blood related incest, if the developers would mention that they are his step family in the synopsis.
The definition of incest is different depending on each country. That's why there are many discussions about the meaning of this. The point is not to get "hard" with blood relationship, but to know what relationship is really about in the game because it is disappointing to download a game thinking it is one thing and the game is something else. If it was clear from the start that this is stepcest, it would be much better. So don't consider that the definition of the word incest where you live is the only one and the truth, because the definition of the word depends on where you live. And even if we take this as the only definition, it would be helpful to say whether it is blood relationship or step relationship.
For most people, incest is a fake tag in step relationships. I hope it was clear.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Developers should learn not to break the player's expectations, if it's to deliver an event in half, it would be better not to have done it.

The guys literally build up a tense moment where the MC's mom and Etili (I don't remember her name) are kidnapped and then simply cut the event in half without a development just because "the update is over".

Reactions: fessix

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
how do i do this? i looked at beccas hints its says to walk in the city but nothing ever happens, apart from a girl running past and it says to use the mat in the hall which i have and cannot do it anymore.
1630361501303.png

Darcress

Jul 23, 2020
cheat codes:
+100500 = +100500 money
PhotoK = all photos unlocked
StatS = max stats (to a point, you still need more inttelligence and charisma)
litsys = unlocks bonus scene with littl and rachel
bonmiy = unlocks bonus scene with bonnie and mia
ray = unlocks scene with riley
How do I access cheats

franksfriend

Dec 28, 2019
can't get power past 21 and can't get charisma past 3 stuck keep having to do the same things over and over again anyone any advice that could help me please

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
I will try to find out what the problem might be.
I solved the problem in the last version changin the usual 2 folders "lib" and "renpy".
Cause my laptop can use only ANGLE and can't change render to GL2 or ANGLE2, i usually replace the 2 folders with some other renpy game who use ANGLE.
But this time in the 1.0 version i can't change it and show me always the same warning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried to see where is the problem compared with the last version (0.9) and i think is the "scripts.rpa".
But don't know how solve it

xandeross

Nov 6, 2017
I'm having problems getting an event to trigger. I'm at the stage in Bonny's quest where the next tip is:
"Raise subjugation level to 6, buy pants (talk to Littli after 2 days) and enter Bonny's office."
I've gotten subjugation level to 6, and it's definitely been 2+ days, but Littli won't say anything other than "I'm busy now." What am I missing?

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
nogger said:
cheat codes:
+100500 = +100500 money
PhotoK = all photos unlocked
StatS = max stats (to a point, you still need more inttelligence and charisma)
litsys = unlocks bonus scene with littl and rachel
bonmiy = unlocks bonus scene with bonnie and mia
ray = unlocks scene with riley

Are these cheat codes still valid for version 0.1.1?

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes