3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
If you've already called the construction company, there's a worker waiting for you outside the club every morning.
Yes got him at the entrence -> click on him -> Approach the worker -> Talk -> Pay the next payment -> Worker's answer = The building materials haven't arrives yet, i'm sorry, but your gonna have to wait a little longer.

I waited 2 weeks from Monday to Monday to Monday and i always get that answer from him.
Office and hall is done and the girls are waiting in the Storage room.

But when i check the Main Event on Earth, the hint's still day "Start renovating the club" like there's still something to do in the club.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Found a bug in the game
When you go in the club's office, click on the computer and click on the recycler bin buttom right you get your phone in display.

Reactions: fessix

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I go to the library but what do I click? I click the whole screen but nothing happens.
Try talking to the librarian

Found a bug in the game
When you go in the club's office, click on the computer and click on the recycler bin buttom right you get your phone in display.
Thank you very much! I'll fix it.
Yes got him at the entrence -> click on him -> Approach the worker -> Talk -> Pay the next payment -> Worker's answer = The building materials haven't arrives yet, i'm sorry, but your gonna have to wait a little longer.

I waited 2 weeks from Monday to Monday to Monday and i always get that answer from him.
Office and hall is done and the girls are waiting in the Storage room.

But when i check the Main Event on Earth, the hint's still day "Start renovating the club" like there's still something to do in the club.
Very strange, it should write that the events are completed.

ByStAk

May 28, 2020
I don't know if this is a bug or something but in the android version it's possible to move the text of the hour and the day from the phone. It's kinda funny

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
first time playing this game and got a question, well a few actually gone number them so it's gone be easyer to replay :
1. i just finished the prologue and clicked on the blue-ish heart and for elaine it says for both "sex" and "anal sex" virgin, now since she is the mother of 2 i..., how should i put it, find the first one unlikely, soo is this a mistake or am i not understanding something?
2. is it posible for me to miss scenes if i don't do them in certain orders, or due to the fact that i don't have enf stats for them and thus they are forever imposible for me to see them unless i reload?
3. are there scenes that are locked behind "path chosing"?
4. is there a time limit in this game ?

Last edited:

AstrayFalcon

Aug 11, 2021
I've never played sandbox games, but this game is very attractive to me. I try to improve my intelligence and strength, and then go back and forth in schools and cafes and alley to develop relationships with lovely girls with distinctive personalities. By the way, littli is so cute!!! I wish I had such a lovely girlfriend.

In addition, I think what can be improved is the animation of MC ejaculation or girls' orgasm. What I want to see is the animation of semen spraying on girls, rather than the simple two pictures XD.

Anyway, good game!!!

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I don't know if this is a bug or something but in the android version it's possible to move the text of the hour and the day from the phone. It's kinda funny
Could you send me a screenshot? It's definitely a bug.

first time playing this game and got a question, well a few actually gone number them so it's gone be easyer to replay :
1. i just finished the prologue and clicked on the blue-ish heart and for elaine it says for both "sex" and "anal sex" virgin, now since she is the mother of 2 i..., how should i put it, find the first one unlikely, soo is this a mistake or am i not understanding something?
2. is it posible for me to miss scenes if i don't do them in certain orders, or due to the fact that i don't have enf stats for them and thus they are forever imposible for me to see them unless i reload?
3. are there scenes that are locked behind "path chosing"?
4. is there a time limit in this game ?
1. Will be fixed in the update thank you very much!
2. There are no scenes in the current version that you can skip, except for buying clothes for girls from Eldoran.
3. No. But they will in the future.
4. I don't quite know what you mean?

I've never played sandbox games, but this game is very attractive to me. I try to improve my intelligence and strength, and then go back and forth in schools and cafes and alley to develop relationships with lovely girls with distinctive personalities. By the way, littli is so cute!!! I wish I had such a lovely girlfriend.

In addition, I think what can be improved is the animation of MC ejaculation or girls' orgasm. What I want to see is the animation of semen spraying on girls, rather than the simple two pictures XD.

Anyway, good game!!!
I tried several times to make such animations, but I didn't like them. I will definitely try again.

Reactions: AstrayFalcon

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do I regain energy to do anything? I've spoken to the cat and asked, nothing. Slept, nothing.
Did I miss a line, somewhere? Because not regaining energy through the 'regain energy' button or sleeping seems rather counterintuitive...

AstrayFalcon

Aug 11, 2021
How do I regain energy to do anything? I've spoken to the cat and asked, nothing. Slept, nothing.
Did I miss a line, somewhere? Because not regaining energy through the 'regain energy' button or sleeping seems rather counterintuitive...
Buy a chocolate in the supermarket and talk to littli. Give her the chocolate and she'll give you a bj, then your energy will be full.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Could you send me a screenshot? It's definitely a bug.

1. Will be fixed in the update thank you very much!
2. There are no scenes in the current version that you can skip, except for buying clothes for girls from Eldoran.
3. No. But they will in the future.
4. I don't quite know what you mean?

I tried several times to make such animations, but I didn't like them. I will definitely try again.
nr 4 was refering to: is it posible to run out of time? i was asking this because there is a date on your phone, i'm curently sitting at dec 1 2020 so since there is a date in the game i was wandering if i keep playing to "slow" will i run out of days ? so far i don't think that will be the case but i was asking just in case since ussualy when you also have an in-game date (not just a week days) thous games tent to have a limited number of days to play (time limit if you will)

anyway now that i am almost done with all the content i would say that overall you did a prty good job, the one advice i would give is makeing the "finishing" part of the sex actions a little bit more indepth, were we can see the mc cuming, insted of a black screen or just 1 immage, alltho i would say that you got better at this compared to the earlyer scenes in the game, i'm not a native english speaker but i would say that i didn't rly found any problems with the english of this game (so some reviews might be out of date on that subject) and the hint system work just fine for me, it was never unclear for me what i need to do (again reviews mentioning a poor hint system might be out of date)

[there is 1 hint that i would slightly alter tho, the one where you first need to fix the computer, it mentiones that you should get better computer skils, implaying that you should FIRST get better comp skils and than start the event, however you do not get access to learn better computer skills only AFTER you started the event, so if you are like me and try to get better comp skills you will start asking yourself if it's a bug that you can't get the option at the library] but other than that i would say great job, i would also ask you to try and not fall into the artist rework trap, it's someting that happens to artists once they get a lot better in thous games and they try to rework there earlyer parts of the game, and it allways starts the same way it's a little bit here and there, but it's like washing a car, you are not just gone clean up the bonnet and the hood, you are gone end up cleaing the whole blody thing, so i would say don't try to rework the earlyer scenes leave them as they are and just get the better treatment to the new scenes, mentioning this just in case you are thinking of reworking scenes, 9 times out of 10 it will drag a project down, even tho the dev intentions were good (getting out a better product), it's something that is a little more prominent in the 3dcg junra for some reason so that's why i'm mentioning it.

another final thing, since the updates cycles seam to be farely consistent i might consider a visit to patreon, since to be honest i come to value update rates more than anything else at this point, (soooo many of them started update once in a blue moon kuz covid ate there homework that is not even funny any more...:rolleyes:)

nyanners

Oct 18, 2018
Could you provide your save file?

nr 4 was refering to: is it posible to run out of time? i was asking this because there is a date on your phone, i'm curently sitting at dec 1 2020 so since there is a date in the game i was wandering if i keep playing to "slow" will i run out of days ? so far i don't think that will be the case but i was asking just in case since ussualy when you also have an in-game date (not just a week days) thous games tent to have a limited number of days to play (time limit if you will)

anyway now that i am almost done with all the content i would say that overall you did a prty good job, the one advice i would give is makeing the "finishing" part of the sex actions a little bit more indepth, were we can see the mc cuming, insted of a black screen or just 1 immage, alltho i would say that you got better at this compared to the earlyer scenes in the game, i'm not a native english speaker but i would say that i didn't rly found any problems with the english of this game (so some reviews might be out of date on that subject) and the hint system work just fine for me, it was never unclear for me what i need to do (again reviews mentioning a poor hint system might be out of date)

[there is 1 hint that i would slightly alter tho, the one where you first need to fix the computer, it mentiones that you should get better computer skils, implaying that you should FIRST get better comp skils and than start the event, however you do not get access to learn better computer skills only AFTER you started the event, so if you are like me and try to get better comp skills you will start asking yourself if it's a bug that you can't get the option at the library] but other than that i would say great job, i would also ask you to try and not fall into the artist rework trap, it's someting that happens to artists once they get a lot better in thous games and they try to rework there earlyer parts of the game, and it allways starts the same way it's a little bit here and there, but it's like washing a car, you are not just gone clean up the bonnet and the hood, you are gone end up cleaing the whole blody thing, so i would say don't try to rework the earlyer scenes leave them as they are and just get the better treatment to the new scenes, mentioning this just in case you are thinking of reworking scenes, 9 times out of 10 it will drag a project down, even tho the dev intentions were good (getting out a better product), it's something that is a little more prominent in the 3dcg junra for some reason so that's why i'm mentioning it.

another final thing, since the updates cycles seam to be farely consistent i might consider a visit to patreon, since to be honest i come to value update rates more than anything else at this point, (soooo many of them started update once in a blue moon kuz covid ate there homework that is not even funny any more...:rolleyes:)
1. No time limit
2. It'll be looked into (see post #429). English translation was proofread for the new release =)
3. We'll revise the hint/wording for comp skills/event
4. =)

Reactions: Xegrid

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Could you provide your save file?

1. No time limit
2. It'll be looked into (see post #429). English translation was proofread for the new release =)
3. We'll revise the hint/wording for comp skills/event
4. =)
I quit playing when I realized my energy was stuck at 0 and there were no console commands in the forums.
But here you go.

nyanners

Oct 18, 2018
I quit playing when I realized my energy was stuck at 0 and there were no console commands in the forums.
But here you go.
Buy chocolate and give it to Littli. It recharges her energy which allows her to recharge yours. (it's in her hint)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Buy chocolate and give it to Littli. It recharges her energy which allows her to recharge yours. (it's in her hint)
I honestly thought that 0 energy meant you couldn't work.
Why do you even HAVE an energy system if you make it only affect so little?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It was all told in the prologue. Did you watch it?
Yes. But last week when I first downloaded it. I got through the prologue, things cropped up, and didn't open it back up until this morning.

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
android version doesnt work for me. i install it, open the game and im being asked to pick a language after i pick one (doesnt matter which) it crashes and if i try to open it again it just closes instantly. anyone knows whats going on?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I honestly thought that 0 energy meant you couldn't work.
Why do you even HAVE an energy system if you make it only affect so little?
Energy is like mana, to use spells / special abilities (or however you want to define it)

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes