3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Question: How do we open up or access the club director’s room? The girls are just sitting around there at the moment.
You go to the club at 0800 (8 am) any day and talk to the man standing by the door. He will redo the hall and office. Takes a week for both to be completed.

Reactions: fessix

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Okay so I loaded a save from last update, then did what it said to do on the OP and still getting nothing but errors, I even get an error trying to go to the city map
It definitely shouldn't be like that. Send me your save and I'll check it out.

nogger

Jun 2, 2017
cheat codes:
+100500 = +100500 money
PhotoK = all photos unlocked
StatS = max stats (to a point, you still need more inttelligence and charisma)
litsys = unlocks bonus scene with littl and rachel
bonmiy = unlocks bonus scene with bonnie and mia
ray = unlocks scene with riley

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
cheat codes:
+100500 = +100500 money
Thank you. While I am sorry for fessix that some money is not going towards him this at least correct some propblems through bugs and bad coding in his latest build.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
It's funny. Where did you see a mistake? 1 post clearly says that these events simply did not happen in the game, and the second is still not clear what happened. The game downloaded more than 5000 people, and all these events ran.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
It's funny. Where did you see a mistake? 1 post clearly says that these events simply did not happen in the game, and the second is still not clear what happened. The game downloaded more than 5000 people, and all these events ran.
Tried out every combination of weekday, place, talk entering and time. So far I got nothing and with it I wait until next content patch

Tung586485

Dec 19, 2020
cheat codes:
+100500 = +100500 money
where to input those code in game?

Reactions: lolositoxd

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Talk about being stuck in a loop......

Here's my problem

1- Becca's hint: Go through Bonny's Syotyline, then comme back when you have access to the club
2- I go to Bonny's hint: Finish Littli's events and go to Bonny's office in the morning.
3- I go to Littli's hint: Help Becca open a portal to Eldoran and enter it. Tell Littli about it.

i restart 1 to 3 and i'm not go any farther so i'm doing 1 to 3 since last month.....:)

Naaaahhh, just joking, i'm stuck since this morning, so the f...k do i go farther with Becca's story by opening the damn portal to Eldoran.

Eldoran Hints: Acquire the club and earn money for it then go to Elaine's house at 12:00 in the afternoon.
Earth Hints: Advance Bonny's storyline.

So basicaly, i need the damn club but it doen't show in any choice i have.

ChillyDabs

Donor
Dec 14, 2019
Talk about being stuck in a loop......

Here's my problem

1- Becca's hint: Go through Bonny's Syotyline, then comme back when you have access to the club
2- I go to Bonny's hint: Finish Littli's events and go to Bonny's office in the morning.
3- I go to Littli's hint: Help Becca open a portal to Eldoran and enter it. Tell Littli about it.

i restart 1 to 3 and i'm not go any farther so i'm doing 1 to 3 since last month.....:)

Naaaahhh, just joking, i'm stuck since this morning, so the f...k do i go farther with Becca's story by opening the damn portal to Eldoran.

Eldoran Hints: Acquire the club and earn money for it then go to Elaine's house at 12:00 in the afternoon.
Earth Hints: Advance Bonny's storyline.

So basicaly, i need the damn club but it doen't show in any choice i have.
Run events with becca and the others in the ally(may take few days talk/help with portal/shop/walk events), after speak to littli in the hall, then cafe with bonny in the morniny. bonny content will say end of version prior to club being available.

E: was late when i played it, may not be exactly correct play of events :censored:

Reactions: nyanners
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes