3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
There is no need for that now. It will be in the next update. There will be hints there, don't worry.
I forgot what items i need for going to Eldoran with the dude in the center world, is there any way to check it in game?

Reactions: oystei

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
thanks. Just to let you know, i have experienced a bug in some of the hints that put the hint text at the top of the screen, and on one line, so you have 2 lines of text overlapping, essentially unreadable.

Reactions: fessix

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
thanks. Just to let you know, i have experienced a bug in some of the hints that put the hint text at the top of the screen, and on one line, so you have 2 lines of text overlapping, essentially unreadable.
If you see any more of these clues, please send me an image. Or her text.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
This is my first game. I'm just glad they work at all. If you have an idea how to improve them I'd love to hear from you.
My First question remains : How to increase the club's popularity to 3 points ?
And seconde question : where can i see thoses club points, cause i can't find them anywere.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
My First question remains : How to increase the club's popularity to 3 points ?
And seconde question : where can i see thoses club points, cause i can't find them anywere.
Also confused about the club points.
The main criterion for ordering advertising to increase popularity, and buy speeches girls. Once a week, when the MC goes to bed comes statistics on the development of the club.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
The main criterion for ordering advertising to increase popularity, and buy speeches girls. Once a week, when the MC goes to bed comes statistics on the development of the club.
1- I've done 3 weeks in a row and no statistics on the development of the club when i go to bed.
2- Can't find how to by the "speeches girl".
3- And After 3 weeks of ingame play, when i try to "Order a club advertisement", i always get the following message: "I already ordered an ad this week."

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
1- I've done 3 weeks in a row and no statistics on the development of the club when i go to bed.
2- Can't find how to by the "speeches girl".
3- And After 3 weeks of ingame play, when i try to "Order a club advertisement", i always get the following message: "I already ordered an ad this week."
That sounds really bad. Let me check it out.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Nice game, hadn't found it before but it is always nice to add another corruption game on my watch list!

Just a question,I'm used to the variable viewer for older renpy versions but since I can't use it here, is there another way to see variable changes after each decision or am I doomed to actually play the game like it is meant to be played? :whistle:
If you open a console screen and then use the command "watch " and the variable it will be shown top right from then on.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Hi. You haven't finished building the club either. You have
don't have enough money (5000) to pay for the main hall.
I have that issue as well. Got all three girls rooms but no more ads. I did refuse to pay the dude who visited in the office. Save is attached.

Reactions: NanoK

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
I have a save file that loads and runs on 0.1.0 but when loaded into 0.1.1.beta-public fails to load. Does this mean I have to start from the beginning again? Thanks.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I have a save file that loads and runs on 0.1.0 but when loaded into 0.1.1.beta-public fails to load. Does this mean I have to start from the beginning again? Thanks.
Send it to me. I'll see what the problem might be. So many people upgraded from version 0.1.0 to 0.1.1 easily. Only a couple of people wrote that they have an error

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
For Becca my hint has been help her clean her dress one more time for the last 100 times I've fucking cleaned her dress. Portal does not open, probably tried that 100 times too... The whole game seems to be constipated waiting for those two things to happen.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes