3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
The hint for Katie, and using the clubs computer (I think) is overwriting some other writing at the top of the screen. Just thought you would like to know. The one about hacking her computer.

Reactions: fessix

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Send it to me. I'll see what the problem might be. So many people upgraded from version 0.1.0 to 0.1.1 easily. Only a couple of people wrote that they have an error
Hi there,
Here it is.
It was created when the Author comes on and says This is all for the current version of the game.
Thank you for a great game.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
For Becca my hint has been help her clean her dress one more time for the last 100 times I've fucking cleaned her dress. Portal does not open, probably tried that 100 times too... The whole game seems to be constipated waiting for those two things to happen.
Why did you clean her dress so many times lol? The clues tell you what to do, don't they?
What is preservation?
Do you want me to upload a case with full game as it is and send you a link?
I wanted to say your save in the game.
Hi there,
Here it is.
It was created when the Author comes on and says This is all for the current version of the game.
I've tried several ways around your problem, but nothing works for me.... I guess you have to start the game from the beginning...
You have an error from the last game update. It is already fixed in this update. Ideally, you should download the save before calling the construction company. If you don't have that save I can change yours a bit, but that's not the best solution, maybe I'll break something else.
Hm, i can't use the codes (cheat, bonus scene etc) because it say's that i need the Patreon version of the game? Can i fix it?
Hi, to enter cheats you need to download the Patrons version -
how unlock bonus scene?
Hi to view the bonus scenes you must have the version for Patrons - , as well as cheat codes for the game. -
All of these events will later be in the game. You don't have to watch them now.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Hi there,
Here it is.
I downloaded version 0.1.0 downloaded your save, then saved again. After that it started working in version 0.1.1

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Why did you clean her dress so many times lol? The clues tell you what to do, don't they?
Apparently not, since the clues tell me to clean her dress one more time... Glad you find it funny that I can't progress in your game. But ultimately, I guess the last laugh is on me as I drop it into the trash bin and recommend that members save their money...

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Apparently not, since the clues tell me to clean her dress one more time... Glad you find it funny that I can't progress in your game. But ultimately, I guess the last laugh is on me as I drop it into the trash bin and recommend that members save their money...
Perhaps you should send me your save file so I can check it out? Or at least a screenshot of what is written in the prompts? Agree that it looks strange that you alone have an unknown error.

Aug 22, 2017
I really want to like this game, but the grind is atrocious. I even tried to hunt around in the console to cheat and relieve the tedium, but it seems the dev has hidden most of the variables so that you can't easily do so. The plot is definitely intriguing, but unless there's some way to bypass all the massive repetition for the sake of repetition, I think I'm gonna pass.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I really want to like this game, but the grind is atrocious. I even tried to hunt around in the console to cheat and relieve the tedium, but it seems the dev has hidden most of the variables so that you can't easily do so. The plot is definitely intriguing, but unless there's some way to bypass all the massive repetition for the sake of repetition, I think I'm gonna pass.
I didn't hide anything in the code Oo. All events need to be repeated a maximum of 3 times, not counting studies and work.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
It is on my 1st post, the save and the traceback.
(save was the 2nd attachement)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found the problem. You increased the corrupted_sys variable too much. Make it a little smaller, at least 7. The game wasn't designed for that. I'll fix it in the update. Thank you so much for showing me that!

kky4837

Jun 11, 2018

I've tried several ways around your problem, but nothing works for me.... I guess you have to start the game from the beginning...

You have an error from the last game update. It is already fixed in this update. Ideally, you should download the save before calling the construction company. If you don't have that save I can change yours a bit, but that's not the best solution, maybe I'll break something else.

Hi to view the bonus scenes you must have the version for Patrons - , as well as cheat codes for the game. -
All of these events will later be in the game. You don't have to watch them now.
I also had the same problem with Netgear
So I loaded the save file before calling the construction company, but the problem was still not solved
What should I do in this case?

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
"I found the problem." ... "Thank you so much for showing me that!"
Its me the one who thanks you.
Really apreciated for the help and availability.
Its an awsome project, keep the good work.

Edit. I put all girls at 9 and its working, only at 10 it breaks.

Last edited:

Nokiezilla

Apr 19, 2021

Thanks. Can i continue my progress/savegame when i buy the patreon version?

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes