3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
You have an error from the last game update. It is already fixed in this update. Ideally, you should download the save before calling the construction company. If you don't have that save I can change yours a bit, but that's not the best solution, maybe I'll break something else.
Weeeelllll, i think i'll start a new game with no error, just plain fun.;)

Reactions: fessix

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
It's just step family inc or have real family inc too?
It's still a stepfamily, I don't think anyone will do a patch. I unfortunately can't do it. But honestly I do not understand why it can be important if it is accentuated in the game no more than 2-4 times. The main point of the game does not revolve around them.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
I downloaded version 0.1.0 downloaded your save, then saved again. After that it started working in version 0.1.1
Hi, Stupidly I had not tried an older save but the time diff was at least 3 hours so I had not tried it. Just did. Loaded without any issue. Renpy is quite a language. Thanks for your help.

lkaito

Aug 8, 2017
cheat codes:
+100500 = +100500 money
PhotoK = all photos unlocked
StatS = max stats (to a point, you still need more inttelligence and charisma)
litsys = unlocks bonus scene with littl and rachel
bonmiy = unlocks bonus scene with bonnie and mia
ray = unlocks scene with riley
this cheat and so many scene just for patreon :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: kamibell

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
ok so is there a way to turn on the console and remove the tedious grind from this game? Since cheats are backer only, this game seems pretty awesome but it runs slow and that just exacerbates the tedious grinding for stats to get anything done

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
this cheat and so many scene just for patreon :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I read your review. It's not very nice that 3 bonus events is half the game for you... As I said before these events I was asked to do Patrons. In future updates they will all be added to the game and you will definitely see them.
ok so is there a way to turn on the console and remove the tedious grind from this game? Since cheats are backer only, this game seems pretty awesome but it runs slow and that just exacerbates the tedious grinding for stats to get anything done
Hi. What do you mean it's slow? I tried to keep the grind to a minimum. If you tell me more details, maybe I'll just redo some things. Right now I think it might make sense to bring back the money and character status increase cheat for the public version. Is that enough for you to play comfortably?

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
where do you get more girls for the club? i've got the 3 from the other world and the 1 from the dance class.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So the construction guy is refusing to build the main hall for me. MC says he doesnt have enough money. How much do I need? I saw dev say 5k I have 480000 I think I got that covered, no?
I guess my save is completely fucked then since I've had it for so many different versions.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
So the construction guy is refusing to build the main hall for me. MC says he doesnt have enough money. How much do I need? I saw dev say 5k I have 480000 I think I got that covered, no?
I guess my save is completely fucked then since I've had it for so many different versions.
Hi! I wrote that he was 5k short. It costs 500k to build the main hall.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Hi! I wrote that he was 5k short. It costs 500k to build the main hall.
Why such an astronomical amount? I guess I will edit my save file to get around that then. Since cheats don't work.
If I ever play your game again. I like the characters, but I really don't like the gameplay style. It gets old quick.
It's just a me issue, you're fine.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Hi. What do you mean it's slow? I tried to keep the grind to a minimum. If you tell me more details, maybe I'll just redo some things. Right now I think it might make sense to bring back the money and character status increase cheat for the public version. Is that enough for you to play comfortably?
the slog to get grades up, also there is very little clue as to when/where/how you are supposed to go through things and unless you check the character screens there is 0 way to tell how to progress them, hell theres not even a visual clue you CAN move forward with them.... and thats just before I even open a portal

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
how the hell do you open the portal? Every time I try it in the alley I get the same 'stop interrupting me' crap and all my quests say to finish bonnie's and bonnie's says to finish neko's and neko's says to open the damned portal then tell her about it.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes