3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
the slog to get grades up, also there is very little clue as to when/where/how you are supposed to go through things and unless you check the character screens there is 0 way to tell how to progress them, hell theres not even a visual clue you CAN move forward with them.... and thats just before I even open a portal
Grades are boring just because there are no events for school yet. They will be in future versions. I do not know why all the players so want to suffer in school even though it is absolutely unnecessary at this point in the game.
When I first started making the game I had no experience. Only recently have I started making events more intuitive. Forgive me for that.
game made from scratch with much effort:sneaky:(n)

"game" made with character extracted from another;)(y)
This is my mistake. In the beginning I was just wondering how it worked, and I didn't even think about it. Then it was too late to change anything.
how the hell do you open the portal? Every time I try it in the alley I get the same 'stop interrupting me' crap and all my quests say to finish bonnie's and bonnie's says to finish neko's and neko's says to open the damned portal then tell her about it.
Look at what it says in the basic hints for Eldoran. You probably need to finish the events with the other girls.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Look at what it says in the basic hints for Eldoran. You probably need to finish the events with the other girls. It says finish bonnie's and I must be about a year in game and it just doesNOT progress, I am very clever and pretty good with computers I also found a cheat to have money now but still cant finish the bloody bonnie thing that everything else depends on let alone go to Eldorado

Reactions: fessix

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Look at what it says in the basic hints for Eldoran. You probably need to finish the events with the other girls. It says finish bonnie's and I must be about a year in game and it just doesNOT progress, I am very clever and pretty good with computers I also found a cheat to have money now but still cant finish the bloody bonnie thing that everything else depends on let alone go to Eldorado
Can you send me your save file so I can check it out? I'm going to change the tips in the update a little bit. Opening the portal is the hardest part of the game...

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I do not know why all the players so want to suffer in school even though it is absolutely unnecessary at this point in the game.
maybe because YOU TELL THEM TO WITH IN GAME DIALOGUE. Also nothing tells you how/where to upgrade your charisma but bam suddenly you need it for pics. Also why do people think talking to yourself in the bathroom mirror helps with charisma? Is it just like a trope/meme thing? lol

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
I'm stuck at the club. I need to take talk too the Girls in the alley but all three of theme are already at the club. Can anyone give me a hint too progress? My other hint is too get 3 points for the club, no idea what that means.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
My other hint is too get 3 points for the club, no idea what that means.
You need to run the club.
You need to be sucessfull and have a score of 3 or more at the end of the week.
To that you can make girls "dance" and pay advertisements. Don't belive you have anything else that help with that.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
maybe because YOU TELL THEM TO WITH IN GAME DIALOGUE. Also nothing tells you how/where to upgrade your charisma but bam suddenly you need it for pics. Also why do people think talking to yourself in the bathroom mirror helps with charisma? Is it just like a trope/meme thing? lol
I wanted to create a tutorial like normal developers do. But I kept putting it off until after the event. And about the mirror... Probably seen too often in other games.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
open a portal... get smoked by a dragon... wake up in bed.... talk to littli... go back to dragon.... mmmkay.... Lttli's hint says finish bonnie's events.... bonnie's hint says to finish littli's...... cant go train with dragon, cant go to eldoran..... its like this game is built to throw roadblocks at you and make you ragequit\

Last edited:

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
It says that I have to keep winning games against Rachel, but I've tried every option to progress. At this point, I'm grinding bj experience. Should I be grinding another option? A certain number of a couple?

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
... its like this game is built to throw roadblocks at you and make you ragequit\
It's a good game, everyone know that it's not perfect, but it has everything to go there.
If you don't mind share your save, i can help you a little on what to doo.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
It's a good game, everyone know that it's not perfect, but it has everything to go there.
If you don't mind share your save, i can help you a little on what to doo.
it has a great concept for sure and a solid foundation despite the honey select models but damn the game itself is killin me

Reactions: Khorn and fessix

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
it has a great concept for sure and a solid foundation despite the honey select models but damn the game itself is killin me
I looked at your save and did what it says in the prompts. I went into Bonnie's office morning.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I looked at your save and did what it says in the prompts. I went into Bonnie's office morning.
it says to finish littli's events THEN go there where as Littli's says advanc bonny's .... you can see the problem here right?

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
whiile yer lookin check out the hints for the bitchy sister and eldoran some of them have serious formatting issues
I was once written about this error, but I can't repeat it. I can't even understand how you got it.

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes