3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
need help my quest ist renovatig the club but wen i speak to the worker he says The building materials haven´t arrivt yet
wat schod i do

Reactions: fessix

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
so.. just something to think about.... Having to wait until the club chain is done while having 0 ways to move the plot forward with regard to getting elaine and littli back is a bit jarring.... OH NOES I MUST RESCUE THEM!!! lemme just take a month to fix up this club and move a couple quests forward and then Ill get right on that.... Wait is this fallout 4? :p

DanteHell

Sep 10, 2018
cheat codes:
+100500 = +100500 money
PhotoK = all photos unlocked
StatS = max stats (to a point, you still need more inttelligence and charisma)
litsys = unlocks bonus scene with littl and rachel
bonmiy = unlocks bonus scene with bonnie and mia
ray = unlocks scene with riley
can u share the new codes?

yayeet879

Oct 29, 2018
I'm typing those cheats in exactly as they're written and all I get is a blank text box. Is it not on the phone?

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
so.. just something to think about.... Having to wait until the club chain is done while having 0 ways to move the plot forward with regard to getting elaine and littli back is a bit jarring.... OH NOES I MUST RESCUE THEM!!! lemme just take a month to fix up this club and move a couple quests forward and then Ill get right on that.... Wait is this fallout 4? :p
Hmm. Thanks for pointing that out. In the next update, I'll move the kidnapping launch when the club is ready.

How much charisma does it necessary to avoid blackmailing Kate?
Oops, I forgot to make it smaller. It now requires 40 charisma

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Oops, I forgot to make it smaller. It now requires 40 charisma
I have 50 charisma and the only option Litly gives me when I ask her why the MC's powers don't affect Kate is to blackmail her. How can it be avoided?

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes