3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I have 50 charisma and the only option Litly gives me when I ask her why the MC's powers don't affect Kate is to blackmail her. How can it be avoided?
It's just a variant of Littleley's. If you talk to Kate, there will be another way

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's just a variant of Littleley's. If you talk to Kate, there will be another way
The hint system tells me:

"Ask Litlli why the power doesn't work on kate"

When the MC talks to Litlli, she tells him to blackmail her and then:

"Go to Kate's Room at 12:00 to see what you can use to blackmail her"

At what point can I avoid blackmail? Did I miss something?

I have spoken with Kate both before asking Litlli and after and she doesn't give me any other option

Haxley

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Guys,
I cannot finish the club. I have already build the hall and the office, but i can't proceed bonnie. Can anybody help me ?

Reactions: fessix

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
so a 3 branch path with the rescue attempt. is there an actual way to escape the castle ? and will there be a return trip ?

sheppi

May 25, 2017
i tried to blackmail kate and didnt get the last scene, is it only open for the charismaversion? can't progress with her anymore

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Hi Guys,
I cannot finish the club. I have already build the hall and the office, but i can't proceed bonnie. Can anybody help me ?
Most likely you have an error in the construction of the club. If you send me your save I will check everything.
My milf radar is not working... :(
I'm not quite sure what the problem is...
thx now it works
Enjoy the game!

so a 3 branch path with the rescue attempt. is there an actual way to escape the castle ? and will there be a return trip ?
Yes. There is a way out of the maze. A return trip where?

i tried to blackmail kate and didnt get the last scene, is it only open for the charismaversion? can't progress with her anymore
This event is triggered randomly when you enter Kate's room. I don't remember the exact time. But I think it's at 12 or 16 o'clock.

Reactions: jxd

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
You haven't built the club all the way up. You need to go into your office at 20:00. And keep building the club.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
So I'm stuck with Rachel. The hint says "Keep winning against Rachel" but all I get are repeats of the same scenes on them all. And yes, the BJ goes all the way already

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
So, i have the ability to open portals to various places and for some reason, im letting a dude shake me down for money? why wouldnt i just send him to the bottom of the ocean or something?

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
So, i have the ability to open portals to various places and for some reason, im letting a dude shake me down for money? why wouldnt i just send him to the bottom of the ocean or something?
That would be too cruel. And if, after they leave, MC catches a bullet in the street from their friends.

Hey Fessix what is wrong with the cheat codes
What's wrong with them?

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
That would be too cruel. And if, after they leave, MC catches a bullet in the street from their friends.
So far, ive blackmailed one of my sisters, fooled around with my mom and the other sister, stolen money from a vault, coerced a lot of women with my brainwashing gift which is pretty rapey (not complaining, just stating a fact), and worst of all skipped school on multiple occasions.

im pretty sure disposing of a few gang members in the bottom of the ocean where they get crushed to death pretty instantaneously is tame in comparison. if they burn down the club, then bonnie's dad collects the insurance money and definitely turns a profit which looks good on bonnie.

i could always just portal back to the apartment. looking at the map and all of the circular icons, its kind of like i portal everywhere anyways, or i like to think i do.

Reactions: Xegrid and fessix
Feb 26, 2020
i have 2 girls at the club and cant do anything but talk to them one cleans and the other just sits on the couch, what am i missing

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
This game is very anticlimactic.
Nothing very interesting ever happens, and when it does, it ends up in the worst possible way.

The MC barely used that damn sword lol

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
So far, ive blackmailed one of my sisters, fooled around with my mom and the other sister, stolen money from a vault, coerced a lot of women with my brainwashing gift which is pretty rapey (not complaining, just stating a fact), and worst of all skipped school on multiple occasions.

im pretty sure disposing of a few gang members in the bottom of the ocean where they get crushed to death pretty instantaneously is tame in comparison. if they burn down the club, then bonnie's dad collects the insurance money and definitely turns a profit which looks good on bonnie.

i could always just portal back to the apartment. looking at the map and all of the circular icons, its kind of like i portal everywhere anyways, or i like to think i do.
Perhaps that's what we should do with them the next time we meet? xD

i have 2 girls at the club and cant do anything but talk to them one cleans and the other just sits on the couch, what am i missing
If I'm not confused, you have to wait two days and come back to the club in the evening.
This game is very anticlimactic.
Nothing very interesting ever happens, and when it does, it ends up in the worst possible way.

The MC barely used that damn sword lol
I'm sorry you didn't like it. Right now I'm developing a little bit of a combat system for Eldoran. You'll have to swing a sword there xD

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes