3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
So can you actually convince rachel to do things or do you have to use your power?

mike2910

May 8, 2020
Does anyone have a save with all the scenes in the gallery? download the latest version and the scenes that I had already seen are blocked, I don't want to play again from the beginning.

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
I have been trying for over 2 hours to try and get the club office constructed and cannot figure out how to get in contact with construction crew. The only numbers showing up on phone are mother and sisters. Can someone please tell me where I fouled up?? Thanks

P,S, Nevermind. Lol I figured it out.

Last edited:

cj uchiha

Apr 20, 2018
cheat codes:
+100500 = +100500 money
PhotoK = all photos unlocked
StatS = max stats (to a point, you still need more inttelligence and charisma)
litsys = unlocks bonus scene with littl and rachel
bonmiy = unlocks bonus scene with bonnie and mia
ray = unlocks scene with riley
How do I use this?

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
I thought the game had potential until I saw that you can even use the money cheat without paying, I get extra scenes but locking the money cheat behind a paywall is just a dick move

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I thought the game had potential until I saw that you can even use the money cheat without paying, I get extra scenes but locking the money cheat behind a paywall is just a dick move
I've played a lot of games, starting with Dandy, and never used cheat codes. It's more satisfying for me to achieve it on my own. But I added it to the game when I was asked by people who support me. It's not really a bonus scene. They will all be in future updates, think of it as a little teaser that ordered $50 patrons. A Halloween event is coming out the other day. It will be a separate compilation. But in version 1.3 everyone will be able to see it.

TERA1243

Mar 7, 2019
Hello can me one please say if the a bug is come there not more Further.
2 ingame weeks later the same

bug.PNG

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 4301M
SHA1SUM: bb05bdd338660bb24b85ac897a2e829bdd58a3d5
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes