3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

FlyP

Jan 29, 2019
I played on version 0.0.9, can I somehow transfer the saves? And the cheat codes, as I understand it, don't work anymore, right?

Mar 22, 2020
It looks like I've hit a bug with club constriction.

The Club office and hall are built but worker isn't taking money for next stage. There was a message about materials not being available. I left it a few days and now he just agrees to do the job, but doesn't take the money or doesn't start work.

Last edited:

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
so is the Halloween event for partons only right now or dose every one get it ????
and i know it says its avalible as a standalon but i cant get it to download and cant find it (on itch )
both images are from itch where i did screan snips

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I played on version 0.0.9, can I somehow transfer the saves? And the cheat codes, as I understand it, don't work anymore, right?
If you still have the saved, you can transfer them to the new version
It looks like I've hit a bug with club constriction.

The Club office and hall are built but worker isn't taking money for next stage. There was a message about materials not being available. I left it a few days and now he just agrees to do the job, but doesn't take the money or doesn't start work.
This is most likely a bug from a previous version. If you send me a save I will fix it
Cheat code's broken.
Cheat codes only work in the Patreon version of the game

so is the Halloween event for partons only right now or dose every one get it ????
and i know it says its avalible as a standalon but i cant get it to download and cant find it (on itch )
both images are from itch where i did screan snips
A separate build is only available to patreon subscribers. You can see the Halloween event in the game itself in version 0.1.3

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
If you still have the saved, you can transfer them to the new version

This is most likely a bug from a previous version. If you send me a save I will fix it

Cheat codes only work in the Patreon version of the game

A separate build is only available to patreon subscribers. You can see the Halloween event in the game itself in version 0.1.3
well that sucks right now because i cant aford to be a patron because 1.3 is not relased to the public yet

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
to unlock previously played content in the gallery do you have to start over? I see that in the gallery I have many events not available in the gallery that I have played before ...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
to unlock previously played content in the gallery do you have to start over? I see that in the gallery I have many events not available in the gallery that I have played before ...
I suppose. I don't know if there was a gallery in previous versions, and I don't think I have checked the scenes / images that I have discovered. But if the gallery is something new, you will surely have to start a new game to get the previous images / scenes.

Reactions: fessix

sirhelium

Sep 8, 2020
I think i hit a bug or something,

I did import my save from the previous version, and went straight to the map as the dev said, did some events and now i'm stuck.

Earth girls says i need to progress Bonny's line
Bonny's need Littl events
Littl Needs the Becca portal
Becca's line needs me to progress and have the club....

did i messed up importing the old save?

valinski

Oct 21, 2021
anyone know how to continue after first portal, the game says to continue bonny's story, but bonny's story requires "littli's events" and littli's tab says to progress bonnie, effectively softlocking me, anyone know what to do here?

Fluo

May 15, 2021
Ok so i have a problem with construction
the worker accept money after a wait period (short on supplies)

but now the money counter does not go down (even if he accepted the job) and nothing happens a week later
can you please look at this?

here is my safe file:

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes