3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Where to find becca pls
If you haven't met a girl from another world, you can meet her 1 time while walking.

I think i hit a bug or something,

I did import my save from the previous version, and went straight to the map as the dev said, did some events and now i'm stuck.

Earth girls says i need to progress Bonny's line
Bonny's need Littl events
Littl Needs the Becca portal
Becca's line needs me to progress and have the club....

did i messed up importing the old save?
i have the option to TRY open, and there's a try count, so i just tried twice so far, should i keep trying?
It's a bit of a tricky place. You need to finish all the events with the girls in the alley.

Ok so i have a problem with construction
the worker accept money after a wait period (short on supplies)

but now the money counter does not go down (even if he accepted the job) and nothing happens a week later
can you please look at this?

here is my safe file:
There's nothing wrong with your preservation. Go to your office at 8:00 a.m. It's listed in the main hints in the game. Small bug that the worker allegedly takes money will be fixed. Thanks for telling me!

Fluo

May 15, 2021
There's nothing wrong with your preservation. Go to your office at 8:00 a.m. It's listed in the main hints in the game. Small bug that the worker allegedly takes money will be fixed. Thanks for telling me!
when i go to him at 0800 am i get this screen :

Schermafbeelding 2021-11-08 om 21.25.36.png

and when i pay him nothing happens and a week later (or 2) when i see him again.. i get same screen

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
I'm another one that seems to have something gone wrong.
I could not find anything extra to do, so I went ahead with the mother and catgirl getting kidnapped, and now I can't seem to get anything done. I am told to continue with the club, but all I am getting is the guy saying the materials haven't arrived yet. Also, Rachel's hint is to keep playing games, but nothing seems to be coming from that either.

my_hentai

Jan 12, 2019
DarkShroud
without looking at your save (don't have time right now):

Rachel: This is a bug, fessix already knows about it.
Club: You have to be in your office some time (i think it was 12:00, just try), the story continues from there.

If needed and I got the time, I'm going to look at your save-file.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
DarkShroud
without looking at your save (don't have time right now):

Rachel: This is a bug, fessix already knows about it.
Club: You have to be in your office some time (i think it was 12:00, just try), the story continues from there.

If needed and I got the time, I'm going to look at your save-file.
I AM in the office at that time.
I've spent an entire week apiece in both the Cafe Office and the Club Office.
Nothing is happening, and I can't seem to get anything at all to trigger.

Reactions: fessix

sirhelium

Sep 8, 2020
It's a bit of a tricky place. You need to finish all the events with the girls in the alley.
The thing is, theres no other events left, all the options seems to not change the hints, i've tried every option at least 2 times, with the alley girls, and cafe, also went through the girls in the school too and nothing, i'm considering starting a new save to see if i can get pass that

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
the mega link for the v1.2 PC version is broken, but the compressed version link appears to be fine. does anyone have an updated link?

Reactions: fessix
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes