3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Im having trouble doing the next step with Bonny, says i have to get her corruption upto 6 (if that subjugation its at 12) and have the pants which i do, what next cause going into her office isnt making it go.

If i have to put on the pants how do i do that.
You have to buy pants in your phone, talk to Littley in two days. And go into Bonnie's office at 8:00 a.m.

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
I tried this game but when i open the file .exe give me an error and can't play it.
Don't know if i lack something or my laptop is really bad, but it's the first time i can't play a renpy game
I tried the normal version and the compressed one, but it's the same.
This is the log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone tell me what is the problem?

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I really don't understand why my level power keeps getting stuck at a certain number? now i'm stuck at level21 WTHELL Lmao

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
how do i raise my power level its been stuck on Power:10? or is there a specific objective to finish first?
I really don't understand why my level power keeps getting stuck at a certain number? now i'm stuck at level21 WTHELL Lmao
Can someone assist me? I'm starting to lose it haha
It is possible to raise some strength in school classes, but at this point there is no point in doing that. In the future, the strength will be raised elsewhere.

I tried this game but when i open the file .exe give me an error and can't play it.
Don't know if i lack something or my laptop is really bad, but it's the first time i can't play a renpy game
I tried the normal version and the compressed one, but it's the same.
This is the log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can anyone tell me what is the problem?
What version of operating system do you have?

3.40 star(s) 27 Votes