3.40 star(s) 27 Votes

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Hmmm...Will the femdom tag can be avoidable ? I remember some game like The Tarnish of Silver that allow the player to be able to dominate the dominant characters if they wishes to.
If femdom tag defining her character then i dont mind. I would prefer if femdom can be avoided but it:s essential to her then i will get used to it
This is an optional scene)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ClockworkCastle

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How prominent is the mind control in this? I can't get a sense of it from the description, and since it's the only thing I'm here for, I don't want to get invested until I know.

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
How prominent is the mind control in this? I can't get a sense of it from the description, and since it's the only thing I'm here for, I don't want to get invested until I know.
For most of the characters, this will be required. For some, no

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is this animated at all?
Yes. Too animated, if you ask me, but that's just because I prefer still images in general. There are animations, like, everywhere, including some random street scenes. (One weird thing is that most male characters in crowd scenes are shown as silhouettes, but they're clearly using female walking animations.)

For most of the characters, this will be required. For some, no
Will it still be an option for the characters where it isn't required?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

valx8

May 28, 2019
Did no one notice the mc's tiny hands? This scares me, it looks like he has the hands of a 5 year old child on a adult body.

firelord112

Dec 14, 2018
I reached the open World part but dont know what to do next.
The MC said he needs to go to school but there is no school on the Map.
Is it not implemented jet or do I have to do something first?

fessix

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Release version 0.0.7 Ready!
Friends! I want to build a big and interesting world. But I find it very difficult to choose where new events will take place. There are a lot of opportunities but I can’t make a decision on my own. That is why I’m asking you to take a survey on my pateron channel and help me to choose where would you like to see the most of interesting events.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Release version 0.0.7 Ready!
Friends! I want to build a big and interesting world. But I find it very difficult to choose where new events will take place. There are a lot of opportunities but I can’t make a decision on my own. That is why I’m asking you to take a survey on my pateron channel and help me to choose where would you like to see the most of interesting events.
no developer tag for you yet did you submit a ticket ?

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Not so long ago I found previous version with only few things and only little story. Now I am very proud of your job. Here is already something to do. But here is still long way to make good VN.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Corrupted World [v0.1.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Corrupted World [v0.1.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Corrupted World [v0.1.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Corrupted World [v0.1.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 27 Votes