AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
lol yeah everythings find just been doing stuff and thinking. I wann right some stuff before i give update.

i was doing a tv news report scene before i stopped.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Um am i the only who can't find the button you click to download?

no i'm hoping to have something for you guys today I removed them cause suggested because of bugs but my play tester dissaperead i'm writting stuff right now I'll try to have something out later today or possibley tommorow. Withough the bug tester all i can do is write sorry about they wait.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok guys just a heads up. Im creating a masvive loop atm for one of the paths but with no playtester or anyone to help with the coding i have no idea how to properly use iff statements to open a close scenes so its gonna be up to you guys how to do it.

ill explain more when i link but right now i had two path choices started before i took a break. cause i thought I had a play tester but.

anyway there's a path follow don't follow atm

follow basically continues the story but don't follow will allow you talk to each of the intro characters a little more. It after done will also purposefully loop back to the follow don't follow choice.

i saw the comments and heard you so this an attempt for you to get to know the intro characters a little more.

however and this is a big thing since i don't know how to use if statements in renpy without breaking my game when it launches you guys will have to pay attention to who've you talked to otherwise there will massive loop of scenes. I'm sorry my coding knowledge sucks but I'm just giving you a heads up.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i feel really bad guys lol it may take me an extra day because of scenes i'm writting but because i'm evil dev i'm gonna tease you

this is not everything that will be in here buy a long shot however i'm only working on Taylor path.

so this is what ive gotten done so far

taylor blue pill day 2 start

follow
dont folow partly

only kelly and dani paths dani isnt finished yet

im two tired tonight to do more so because i'm evil dev i want to make your mouths water in anticipation so here.

havent had a chance to test new stuff for bugs yet so here. again it is not official release

pc version

mac

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i wanted to write a star to explain not just the stories but explain how each char is different just to start but its still late and still two tired to write tonight.

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
sorry guys ive been really mad about something irl today so have done anything to day but i promise when i relax and can focus will write again

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Hi, just FYI, you dont need to inform us each day that there is a delay. Just take your time and make sure your next build is spot on in contents and hopefuly bug free (mostly). People will look forward to it wether it is 1, 2, or 10 days away, i know cause i am.

So again, take your time, dont rush yourself, cause otherwise you will just burn yourself out in less then a week with just a bunch of mean people hacking at you for nothing at all.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
thank you i just didnt want peops wondering lol i like being interactive

Faril

Nov 10, 2019
ok guys just a heads up. Im creating a masvive loop atm for one of the paths but with no playtester or anyone to help with the coding i have no idea how to properly use iff statements to open a close scenes so its gonna be up to you guys how to do it.
What exactly do you want to know? I did some work with Renpy in the past, so with some luck I might be able to answer some questions.

FrigidPenguin

Oct 13, 2020
Man, I'm really looking forward to this one. Especially with 1 and 2 star reviews that literally are pointing out the things I like best in these style games.

Good luck author friend! I can't wait to see what you got in store for me.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
If you're corrupting everyone don't you then become the bad guy?

I'm in.
im working on it but they way im writing it depends on how you do it.

im trying to set it up so that theres a love route which means you do corrupt them but there no like malice or eveil intent behind it.

and there other just just corrupt to get your jollys off but im trying not to burn myself out lol.

Nighplasmage

Dec 24, 2019
Really would be smart to use the changelog to record things you fix as you go. Is there any gameplay or is it all Visual Novel + Multiple choice?

Give a reference for how it's progressed/fixed/updated.

You say you've made fixes, taken it down, and put it back up ( i think), yet the changelog and version are the same.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Really would be smart to use the changelog to record things you fix as you go. Is there any gameplay or is it all Visual Novel + Multiple choice?
i did kinda i apllied for an update but no word yet but i suppose i could edit the front page with just the megas since they havent removed permissions yet

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes