Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
thats because stand alone doesnt have anything but taylor stuff
I already figured out when I tried to go Female route just to see if it worked (not like Male or Futa). The thing is, you don't even say who Taylor is in the intro, so people might be confused. I don't like to play as a Female in any game, so why would I even bother clicking on Female to know that she was Taylor?
That aside, I'd recommend getting the Standalone and tweak the code a bit so you don't show the Male nor Futa options so people don't get confused... Why are the options even there if you can't play them? Or at least put a message saying something like: "Options only avaliable with the other 1.5 ver." or something like that.

shaithan

Oct 13, 2017
Downloaded latest version and I am still geting end of content as of 0.1.0 when I chose male and blue pill

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
tonight or tomorrow Im gonna be finishing up some scenes but before i officially update I'm gonna need some play testers anyone interested please im me or like this post and ill mail the link

Reactions: Slattee

Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
Not gonna lie, this is as shite as it can be
A game with Twine-like visuals and appeal, using Ren'Py instead of the aforementioned Twine, especially when Ren'Py is prone to crashing and inescapable errors.
Not only that, but supposedly wanting to make sandbox in the future, in a fckin' Ren'Py game, even though Twine is pretty much built for it
If you think that sandbox is supposed to be something like the hallway in this, where 2/3 of the choices either spring up an error or crash the game, meanwhile the remaining 1/3 just loops back to the hallway, with only one path leading forward, good luck

Now, onto the actual content
There are 3 character paths you can choose from at the start - You can be Male, Female, Trans
Yet most "events" are copy-pasted from one path to another, even with the same exact images, barely changing anything
"Sex scenes" are comprised of 1-3 still images, with lackluster text
Using copyrighted music, that is supposedly specifically-selected to match each scene (though the same music can repeat for 3-5 different scenes in a row), yet not being capable of downloading more than one pic is "quite"... weird
No matter what you do, you'll always either end up with an error or a hastily put-together "And this choice immediately loses the game for you" thing right after making a choice

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Not gonna lie, this is as shite as it can be
A game with Twine-like visuals and appeal, using Ren'Py instead of the aforementioned Twine, especially when Ren'Py is prone to crashing and inescapable errors.
Not only that, but supposedly wanting to make sandbox in the future, in a fckin' Ren'Py game, even though Twine is pretty much built for it
If you think that sandbox is supposed to be something like the hallway in this, where 2/3 of the choices either spring up an error or crash the game, meanwhile the remaining 1/3 just loops back to the hallway, with only one path leading forward, good luck

Now, onto the actual content
There are 3 character paths you can choose from at the start - You can be Male, Female, Trans
Yet most "events" are copy-pasted from one path to another, even with the same exact images, barely changing anything
"Sex scenes" are comprised of 1-3 still images, with lackluster text
Using copyrighted music, that is supposedly specifically-selected to match each scene (though the same music can repeat for 3-5 different scenes in a row), yet not being capable of downloading more than one pic is "quite"... weird
No matter what you do, you'll always either end up with an error or a hastily put-together "And this choice immediately loses the game for you" thing right after making a choice

a few things 1 i started in twine and even though i tried really want good at it.

2 . yes I do want a sandbox mode eventually. I know I don't have the talent to do that ATM. Its why there's really not sandbox stuff in the game atm.

3 . Even though stuck ATM writing wise The stand alone has a bunch of new content. I wanted to have more for you guys before i posted another update.

4. As for the bugs don't know whats going but haven't heard anything about bugs in a while.

5. The music may replay for a lot of scenes cause for there are scene specif but also Ive assigned songs to certain characters as kinda like themes. ie doctor deen scenes will always have resident evil song korra solo scenes will always have girls like girls exc.

finally look Im not like a lot of devs and really dont know what i'm doing I'm trying and I know I wont please everyone. However I've put a lot of work into this yes i know its not perfect but this is a free game. So If you don't like it you don't have to play it.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Since new player dont know the gender of tylor, maybe just add "Female Protagonist" to the standalones name, may clear up some confusion ^^

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Since new player dont know the gender of tylor, maybe just add "Female Protagonist" to the standalones name, may clear up some confusion ^^
it should be just Taylor shouldn't see another options available but because stand alone uses same code for some reason it pops up in game showing up as options even though shouldn't

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
But thats after you downloaded it. New people will see a common and a standalone version and dont know what is what or even why there are 2 versions...most games use standalones for extras, like holyday stuff, sidestorys, ...

airze

Feb 8, 2018
im not playing the standalone version but even if i choise male it still calls me Taylor many times through it and show pics of me as a woman so ether there is a major bug similar to the one from the http version had and was never fixed or there is no real male story at all.... so what is going on cose at this im about to wash my hands of this it hade great promiss but its not realy playable like this

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im not playing the standalone version but even if i choise male it still calls me Taylor many times through it and show pics of me as a woman so ether there is a major bug similar to the one from the http version had and was never fixed or there is no real male story at all.... so what is going on cose at this im about to wash my hands of this it hade great promiss but its not realy playable like this
i dont know why its doing that but like ive said before stand alone shouldn't have male or trans options at all and if im being honest if people dont start taking the time to read posts im about 2 seconds away from abandoning this one two

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
to all my fans out there im sorry. if its not one thing its another the majorioty of comments people have done nothing but complain ive tried but as of this point im just pissed. so im sorry but this one is being abandoned as well. I will try again at some point but for right now two few people appreciate what ikm trying to do and rather then emotionally damage myself im letting it go. So two my true fans im sorry

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes