AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
can we get pregnant?
not yet the charcters can when i get past the new intro stuff and get intto the meat and patatoes dont really know why i designed it that way but in orginal version on chaaracters like korra dani cali exc c
Which version should I be downloading, 1.5 or Taylor Standalone?
which ever one you want only added stand alone cause there were sever comments about two many stories so i broke it up. so the original fans could get everything.

Reactions: International

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
i got 2 questions if you don't mind,
1 is the files updated since about yesterday i read about those bugs on 1 page so just wanna ask that^^
2 is 'futa sex' and transformation avoid-able? i am not into futa sorry dont hate me please! :)
OBS.. game does seem okay on description no whining there and Ps Dakota is cute on bed! X)

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i got 2 questions if you don't mind,
1 is the files updated since about yesterday i read about those bugs on 1 page so just wanna ask that^^
2 is 'futa sex' and transformation avoid-able? i am not into futa sorry dont hate me please! :)
OBS.. game does seem okay on description no whining there and Ps Dakota is cute on bed! X)
1.5 has all those fixes
2 no worries futa sex completly avoidable what im working on is a choice based thing like hallway stuff.
every night before you go to be bed can pick who you want to visit. Even though need a break atm. I'll be doing the same thing with day to day activities I want you guys to like the game and have choices. But to 100 percent avoidable all you need to do i avoid korra choices and avoid playing Casey mc at least when I start implementing the night visits

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
which ever one you want only added stand alone cause there were sever comments about two many stories so i broke it up. so the original fans could get everything.
Okay, so to get this straight, Taylor Standalone doesn't have anything that 1.5 doesn't also have? I'm just a little confused because Taylor Standalone is a larger download and that strikes me as unusual. Sorry if I'm being dense.

Reactions: Stareagle lord

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
i tried the game.. took one pill was returned to the start.. took red pill.. game sort of continued? i put skip untill choice.. and game was over in less than 10 minutes.. with 1-2 choices after red pill did i do something wrong or is main file not stand alone bugged...?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Okay, so to get this straight, Taylor Standalone doesn't have anything that 1.5 doesn't also have? I'm just a little confused because Taylor Standalone is a larger download and that strikes me as unusual. Sorry if I'm being dense.
i noticed that two but yeah they both have the same content how stand alone is or should just be taylor specific crap. Because so may people complained i figured it was best option

Reactions: Laki IH

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i tried the game.. took one pill was returned to the start.. took red pill.. game sort of continued? i put skip untill choice.. and game was over in less than 10 minutes.. with 1-2 choices after red pill did i do something wrong or is main file not stand alone bugged...?
sounds like a bug dam both pills should trigger a start one plays my old content intro the other new stuff

but the way its designed at the moment when you get to follow dont follow on I think its the blue one you should do dont follow first then play the back stories one at a time.

took me a while to writye but if take time and read i think theres some where 30 minutes to an hour of content each story.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Somehow, wanting to enslave a bunch of girls does not suggest "Good Guy" to me...
again plan is to have 2 basic route the corruption root is a bad guy route but in more of a you fuck with me I fuck back 100 times harder kinda deal. The other is more or harmem have everyone fall in love with play boy mansion kinda thing.

Is there any way to prevent your family from getting raped, or any plan for it?
heres the thing I honestly dont like ntr at all unless i'm the one doing it. I have a Dom fetish i guess however I count figure out how to illustrate how evil doctor deen was without him raping people. For me it was a control thing He wants to control everything and sex is how he breaks people. Its the reason I created the everyone paths because watch my family get raped is just as hard to write and it is for me to read it.

the plus side though is the mom and Dakota paths were meant to be pure girlfriend paths making them like default starting romances just like Korra is default romance for casey.

Reactions: Aelgwenn
Mar 26, 2018
i guess however I count figure out how to illustrate how evil doctor deen was without him raping people.
I kinda get that but I feel like its proof enough that Doctor Deen is evil when your introduction to him is him wrecking your car,
kidnapping your family, and then executing you on the side of the road.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
thats the new one
I kinda get that but I feel like its proof enough that Doctor Deen is evil when your introduction to him is him wrecking your car,
kidnapping your family, and then executing you on the side of the road.

thats the new one I just started about 2 weeks ago just happened original version from like 2019 didnt have that my thoughts have gotten better since you'll notice the differences. I hoping to imporve them all though at some point.

i still cant code for shit or add the clocks or navigation like any of the cool games i play use but what I can do I try to use

Reactions: Fapping_Khajiit

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
The horrible use of English unfortunately ruins this game. The game creator calls the mother the father and gets it all mixed up.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The horrible use of English unfortunately ruins this game. The game creator calls the mother the father and gets it all mixed up.
i know i do suck at spelling but if your talking about the mia isabella scenes. it's not intentional but i tend to think of futas as more female then male so use the female pronouns.

its why when i use korra and casey stuff theres always refered to as female

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
As a new player, which version am I supposed to download?
which ever one you want however my advice is start with the stand alone then try other because the other has a lot of stuff you wont get unless you were around for original

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
The idea of this game looked interesting but it seems like a buggy mess full of broken english and unclear choices. Pass.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...downloaded it, imported my saves, loaded and reached the end of the content in 2 clicks...is this only a bugfix update?
And the standalone is still confusing me...do you start without family or do you leave your family behind?

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes