RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Corrupting Jennifer v0.3a (Unfinished) is out! Could anyone upload the game? :FeelsGoodMan:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Yeah, sure, another one of this guy's 5 min long alphas.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
v 0.3a is unfinished. It is better to wait until he posts finished v0.3
The way I understand it, I think he precised unfinished because people complained about how short My Sister Mia 0.6a was and trashed the game for that. In Jennifer's case, I think the alpha is done and currently downloadable on his patreon, but it will be as short as his others alphas and betas. I don't mind waiting for the full V0.3, but if anyone has the alpha, an upload would be appreciated.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
it's all to see who creates stuff tho.

Some Beta's are meant for high tier patreon for testing the game & look for bugs.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Some Beta's are meant for high tier patreon for testing the game & look for bugs.
Yeah, with those super complex games, bug testing is essential, man. Thank God there are those guys willing to drop extra cash to polish the final product.

Reactions: trashhumper

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Well i don't mind paying extra for beta/alpha but it needs to be in ratio.
Like I think that 30 bucks for alpha's is a bit much.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The game is a linear story with no corruption mechanic, choices or whatever.
Simply follows a scenario.
Also, with two projects ran at the same time, My sister Mia (which i like and was the reason i supported) there is not enough content with every update to justify supporting at 30$ tier.

Thumbs down from me, i have cancelled my patronage

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I could get around the fact that the male characters in the game are just floating dicks, if there were at least some written descriptions of who am I interacting with. And the fact that the author uses that same dick prop, with the same textures and shape, ruins it even further. A guy who makes more than 4k a month and would cheapen on 100 bucks for some male figures and textures.
Also the main character has flat nipples. How could you use DAZ Studio and not know how to dial the nipples...

Reactions: trashhumper

SHANEBLACK

Mar 31, 2017
I could get around the fact that the male characters in the game are just floating dicks, if there were at least some written descriptions of who am I interacting with. And the fact that the author uses that same dick prop, with the same textures and shape, ruins it even further. A guy who makes more than 4k a month and would cheapen on 100 bucks for some male figures and textures.
Also the main character has flat nipples. How could you use DAZ Studio and not know how to dial the nipples...
Why the fuck are you even playing this game if you hate it so much? You are just shit talking everthing everywhere. Go make your game if you are soo good and know everithing :)

SHANEBLACK

Mar 31, 2017
Why the fuck are you even playing this game if you hate it so much? You are just shit talking everthing everywhere. Go make your game if you are soo good and know everithing :)
Oh shit NO Please don't make your game I just checked your deviant"art" page your renders look like dog shit. The faces are just wrong... Light is shit, and it all looks generic. Copy paste shit

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes