RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Oh shit NO Please don't make your game I just checked your deviant"art" page your renders look like dog shit. The faces are just wrong... Light is shit, and it all looks generic. Copy paste shit
All of it? I didn't got it right at least once? Just by accident? Damn... Sorry to disappoint.
Message me your further criticism, no need to ruin the thread.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the link. Abit dissapointed tbh.
Is it still a game or RPG visual novel?
Been supporting the creator for few months, alas, this month is the last one...

I'm hijacking thread and recommend this one:)

M_eeeeeeee

May 9, 2017
Hi, I'm getting 'Can not open file.... as archive' error - is it just me? I've tried downloading from mega and gofile.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Hi, I'm getting 'Can not open file.... as archive' error - is it just me? I've tried downloading from mega and gofile.
Did you try updating which every utility you are using to extract the content of the achieve file?
Are you using a main-stream utility (eg. 7Zip, WinZip, WinRar, etc...) or one of the lesser known ones?

M_eeeeeeee

May 9, 2017
Did you try updating which every utility you are using to extract the content of the achieve file?
Are you using a main-stream utility (eg. 7Zip, WinZip, WinRar, etc...) or one of the lesser known ones?
Thanks @greyelf - I thought my 7zip was up to date, but it turns out it wasn't!

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Is it me or does every girl in these kind of games have the intellect of a snail? I mean, in every introduction, they seem to have a little common sense, but when a creepy guy enters the scene, its like the girl turns into a blithering idiot.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
And he makes them blonde... Not that he's using worn-out stereotypes or anythiung of the sort...

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well this was my first Inceton game sort of liked it so thought hey will check out Mia...read the forum here and seen my own thoughts in posts...the updates are to short. Takes forever to get them due to dev working on to many projects at once? Working a job away from programming? Why do I get the feeling this is all student work?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Sad to hear that, I liked this one better, especially since Inceton started putting the dog into My Sister Mia it just got ridiculous.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Sad to hear that, I liked this one better, especially since Inceton started putting the dog into My Sister Mia it just got ridiculous.
I agree, when the dog became the focus I lost interest in the game. I prefer Corrupting Jennifer over My Sister Mia mostly due to the story

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Inceton made a post on September 4 saying he/she would be focusing more on netorare stuff this month and another version of Corrupting Jennifer would be released at 15.09, this is today.

So I don't think it is abandoned, but let's see.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Yeah, I too think Jennifer is better. Mostly because I prefer the model, otherwise, it's still isn't that good but I assume it's mostly because Inceton doesn't focus on one game, he does Mia, Jennifer sometimes and his little stories.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Inceton made a post on September 4 saying he/she would be focusing more on netorare stuff this month and another version of Corrupting Jennifer would be released at 15.09, this is today.

So I don't think it is abandoned, but let's see.
Don't forget it's only ALPHA today :p meaning if he does it like My sister mia it will only be like 1 or 2 scenes...

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes