RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I get a crash on the couch just after playing the Final Fantasy game. Anyone else get this?
Yeah, i got it. I just restarted the game and it was fine. But to be honest, even it still bugs, you won't miss anything.

I mean, I know, I don't have the right to complain, blabla, you know the drill, but what was the point of having a 0.4b and a 0.4 full version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I wonder what he is doing each month to propose poor updates like that.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Thank you for sharing :)

Minimall effort from the team.
As usual, they work on too many projects.

I will never support them again (But Mia started nice).

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well I sort of like this game, not so much for My Sister Mia. I thought the repair guy was forced and just to much to get to little reward that was forgotten, sort of reminds me of The Web in that area.

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
what he is doing each month to propose poor updates like that.
Working on My Sister Mia and other 1 off projects. It's unfortunate, I kinda like this one over Mia but it's definitely taken a back seat.

In all honesty, I think the creator is getting busy or something. I feel like there were a lot of releases over the summer, but now it's strictly once a month for Mia, and once every who knows when for this one.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
So version 1, 2 you had the flexibility. I can be corrupted. I can remain pure. I liked that.
Version 3, well it gave you the option to be corrupted, or end the game... sort of an option... I figured okay, maybe this is a key plot point to the story, and it will go back to like the previous versions after that. I was disappointed.
Version 4, you don't even have meaningful options at this point, and it crashes. However there are some choices you WANT TO MAKE but can not. Answer the door naked? yes/no Go to the bosses house? yes/no Suck that dick? yes/no

U

User_32285

Try Elena's Life, Selena's Life, Road Trip, Katies Corruption, Lida's Adventure, Sensual Samantha, Anna's Exciting Affliction and Officer Chloe .... they are all pretty much the same.
Officer Chloe is best of these imho. also try Lily of the Valley if you have the time, you will not regret it.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes