RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
There is no point in asking guys here, we rarely get Jennifer as soon as it released. Just make a request and be patient (alos, knowing Inceton, the 0.5a might be only one scene)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I tried this and I don't like this:test2: It have no choices (have few but not worth to even mention) so it's not my thing, but part when creep tries to escape beauty parlour and trash himself onto wall is just hilarious.x'D

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I get a crash on the couch just after playing the Final Fantasy game. Anyone else get this?
Same with me and restarts don't fix it, there is word about a V 4a in the thread but it doesn't appear to be in the OP and now ver 5 seems to be out but nobody has downloaded it!

naeblis2010

Jul 3, 2017
Same with me and restarts don't fix it, there is word about a V 4a in the thread but it doesn't appear to be in the OP and now ver 5 seems to be out but nobody has downloaded it!
See I tried playing the game but it kept saying it was missing folders and stuff, so I restarted and then just chose not to play the game, at which time Jennifer just sat on the couch.

Reactions: dav121

tetreb

May 27, 2017
Guys,first make some cookies,then ignore pc,after that go to bathroom,and then go buy some cigarettes

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
waiting months at a time to get a half assed excuse for an update. There isn't any real gameplay to this update as it simply picks up at the scene where we left off in 0.4 and finishes it with another blowjob. That is it. I was truly liking this one much more than My Sister Mia. I hope Inceton gives this one more love than its been getting these past two updates.

Reactions: Deathdawg
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes