RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Could we please stop with the +1? It's like the person who constantly pushes the button while waiting for the elevator. It's not going to happen any faster. When someone has the update and wants to share it, they will, or you can be the hero, become a patron, and post it yourself. ;)

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
Mmm, im waiting for some link of new version. Bad for me, im a poor student, so became patron is unreal for me :oops:

May 23, 2017
Because no one wants to pay 30 bucks for 1 minute of content.
I like the game and all, but that is waaaaaay to much

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
I like the game too, but 30 bucks is realy too much. But i dont think so it will be just one minute. In new version there is 403 new renders.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, getting an error that stops the game from working. After dinner with the principal and getting fired, Jen's doing some chores. After playing (or not playing) Final Fantasy XV she sats on the couch. After the lines in 1st screenshot the error occurs. Can't be ignored.

Anybody knows something about this?
her last words.png and it's over.png

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So is anyone else getting a error message when they try to play the computer game? It says can't load slash animation retry or something along those lines and it won't go any further than that.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes