RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

JMS

Oct 10, 2016
getting an error opening the file as an archive. Can't open with 7zip. Anyone else having this problem?

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
getting an error opening the file as an archive. Can't open with 7zip. Anyone else having this problem?
Which version? 0.5a and 0.5b i dont have any problems. Try to not open but unpack and then open.

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
I had a similar problem with another game, it turned out that my version of 7Zip needed updating.

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
Is developer working on two games in same time, or few weeks on one game and few weeks on another game? It is realy interesting, that My sister Mia is more popular than Corrupting Jennifer, when cheating girlfriend is more realistick than fucking my sister. And for me is model of Jennifer more hot than Mia.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone who plays the game extract some images from the game and post them here and then quote my post or @TCMS so I can update the OP with some previews?

MrTurner

Dec 8, 2017
Corrupting Jennifer v0.5full is now live for all 10$ Patrons.

You can download the game

UPDATE LOG:
403 new renders
2 new female characters
2 new animations
new location: McLaren's Diner

Corrupting Jennifer v0.5b is now live for all 5$ Patrons. It's a BETA of the new version and does not contain all the scenes of v0.5. (More are coming soon in the full version).

You can download the game

UPDATE LOG:
161 new renders

242 renders more by the looks of it.

Reactions: MikeD13 and impoxo

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, story is moving very very slowly and basicly "nothing" happened yet. For me, is this story line good and i like this game. But new versions could be longer or can moving story faster. Im realy curious what happens farther.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
5b>5full is not much at all. at least not from the save of 5b. not worth it.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes