RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Darionzen

Sep 27, 2017
Every time I try to extract using 7zip I get error cannot open file as archive. How new version of 7zip. What am i doing wrong? Had no problems on earlier versions of this game.

SirYozhiG

Oct 20, 2016
I wonder how they can already plan a b release on the 30th. It is like they are expecting bugs.
This is software development, you can (and should) always expect bugs even after testing has been done.
Not in this case. This developer's letter "a" means a version with a minimum of new content, in version "b" it's a little bit more, and so on until finally the "full " version is released. Then the next figure - and again "a", "b", and so on.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Not in this case. This developer's letter "a" means a version with a minimum of new content, in version "b" it's a little bit more, and so on until finally the "full " version is released. Then the next figure - and again "a", "b", and so on.
Any changes to software can result in bugs, it doesn't matter how small or big those changes are (1), nor if it's new content or the updating of existing content. That's why it's always import to test after any change (or set of changes)

(1) generally the smaller the change the lower the potential for bugs but that doesn't take into consideration the stupid moments all developers can have.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
rofl, there is no way my sister Mia makes it through that review.

Lets hope Inceton caught wind of it early and had preparations in place.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes