RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
well at least this one drops the pretense of the MC being "pure". A lot of these pure whore games try to shroud it in the MC thinking "why would I be sucking someones dick on my second day of work, that's so weird"... when really all these stories are horribly written. None of the MC's make any sense what so ever, at least this one drops the fake-ness.

I'd love someone to point out a corruption game where the MC is NOT a total fucking idiot.

Reactions: acid_11

Goatman66

Mar 20, 2018
anyone else having a problem getting to the menu later in the game? Hitting the escape button only advances text; so I can't save .

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
anyone else having a problem getting to the menu later in the game? Hitting the escape button only advances text; so I can't save .
You can't get to the menu while in a conversation, only when you're in "walk-around" mode. One of the reasons RPGM is inferior to Ren'py, IMO.

Reactions: goneawrya

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
Does someone have a save game where she is with the dildo because the game froze there and i didnt save??

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
"What can u expect to see in new version:"
"Something good (finaly) will happen to Jennifer."

Mmm maybe it can be good.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So... based on the comments, I'm guessing this is a game I should skip? Content-wise it looks like this game is up my alley but it sounds like most of you think there's not much here?

How many hours of gameplay can I expect, if I download and try it out?

EDIT:
Updates log:
182 NEW RENDERS
3 New Maps
3 New Locations
New sprites
This suggests there's actually a pretty significant amount of content. Why all the hate on this one then? Guess I'm just gonna have to give it a shot.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
So... based on the comments, I'm guessing this is a game I should skip? Content-wise it looks like this game is up my alley but it sounds like most of you think there's not much here?

EDIT:

This suggests there's actually a pretty significant amount of content. Why all the hate on this one then? Guess I'm just gonna have to give it a shot.
Give it its fair shot, but keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed. It's Inceton, which means "meaningful choices" which aren't actually. He's done some hot scenes, and always boasts over a hundred renders each update, but in practice it usually amounts to very little "content" that matters to the thread because he's counting all the renders, not just the H scenes. Plus the schedule where he's working on like three games at once so usually well over a month or two for an update to the one you're following. I mean, he should do what he wants; it's his projects. I'm no hater, but I'm no longer a patron for those reasons is what I'm saying.

Reactions: aifman7

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

EDIT:

within that "content" there was 0 sex related material though. 175 of those renders were just swimsuit. This update had nothing that would warrant an update, it was just filler. When the game is done it will probably be worth the time but currently not now when he is milking.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes