RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Another update with no link on page one. Great job Admin The latest update page is getting so much better.:test3:

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Another update with no link on page one. Great job Admin The latest update page is getting so much better.:test3:
All 3 links are showing 0.6_Full as the name of the download and 1.4Gb as the size. The link to the compressed version is linked to the correct one post #258
Think you've misunderstood this one - the update is from 0.6b to 0.6 Full...not much different, but it's there.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
There s not much from 0.5 full to 0.6b either.
But yeah, this update was good, 0.6b and 0.6 full. Maybe a bit to fast? But it's Inceton, he's a perv lol.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
would love to try the compressed version but not a huge zippyfile fan. is there a way to get the download W/O the additional add ons? I don't want to mess with the other crap.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I love this game and I dare to say it's much better than My sister Mia...
Too bad the updates are so rare and short to the point it feels like completely neglected

Reactions: Mikk88 and kiteares
Mar 26, 2018
The opening theme where Jennifer walk towards you really hook me up this is probably the only game that i dont enter immediately and i just stare at her coming towards me..I like how Jennifer becomes more and more slutty as the game goes by..I cant wait to see what will happen next in hawaii while Mark is away..Jennifer is a complete slut and i love it.

Reactions: Mikk88

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Nevermind, figured it out.

As far as RPGM games of this sort go...this one isn't bad. At least you don't have to walk forever from area to area.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The beach sequence was really bad compared to everything that came before.
Like the mc just goes insane, the conversations are badly written, "mark disappears conveniently" which is cheapest trope imaginable. Whats better than having a gangbang in public with 3 definitely 18+ year old children?
Just a fever dream update.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Maybe that's the next update! She just got food poisoning and was hallucinating the whole time, ooOooOoOoOOoo...

But seriously, I agree with you. I don't even think the most obtuse and dense woman even could suck a dude off and then say 'It's not cheating because it's not sex!'

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
But seriously, I agree with you. I don't even think the most obtuse and dense woman even could suck a dude off and then say 'It's not cheating because it's not sex!'
It's amazing what excuses people can use (and their ability to delude themselves) when they want the rationalise or justify an action they did.

Also the "It's not cheating because it's not sex!" ("It's not cheating if it didn't penetrate", ""It's not cheating if it's not inside my XXXX", etc...) is used in many 'cuckolding' related images and stories found on-line, so this developer isn't introducing a new concept.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
why am i getting these loading errors they're really annoying
I'm getting those too - and they're all the same one. All saying there's a problem with "v0.4full 247 5001 just.webp". But the error message has %20 notations all over it (which I assume are blank spaces).
Skunked version, loading errors all over the shop with this one file.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes