RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
why can i not find a file after i download it from mega?!!
Are you using the Mega desktop downloader tool (MEGAsync)? If so, check your toolbar for the Mega icon, right click it, select Settings, then select Advanced. You should see the download folder where it's currently saving those files, and you can also change that folder to whatever you like.

If you aren't using MEGAsync then I don't know what to tell you. Hope this helps though.

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Another "game" with zero content. Is he joking or what? Why canÄt devs these days FINISH their games before they release them? -.-
I see the concept behind "early access", but early access doesn't mean you have to release a few pictures and that's it... I mean come on!

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Why canÄt devs these days FINISH their games before they release them? -.-
Welcome to the modern world of "Pay As You Go" content, where people like to get paid while making their creation instead of having to wait the months (years) until it's finished before seeing a return on their efforts. Unfortunately for those paying one of the downsides of this business model is that it can give the Creator an incentive to slow down the journey towards finalising the creation, which in turn can lead to the Creator getting bored with the current creation so they move on to the next one before the current one is finished.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Inceton really needs to cut the bullshit here. 5 minute or less updates for $30 a month patrons and constant blue balling on his secondary game while there's still no word on his main game. Granted this is partly Patreon's fault but I mean it's just rediculous. I really want to support the guy again but I just can't justify it.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
First off, I hate being critical of adult games. There are so few good ones out there, that criticizing the content makers isn't something I enjoy. But this guy is taking money for this game, and so something can be said, I think.

Above anything else, I am really sick of Early Access games in general, and that is despite backing 7 of them on Patreon as we speak. I hate doing it, but I do feel that certain content creators deserve it. But most can't handle it (either because they get lazy, or because they simply can't handle the pressure of pushing out content at regular basis), and for that reason, early access has become a serious cancer in all gaming, not just adult ones. So I agree with everything said about that in the comments above mine. "Pay to play" is complete BS, and with 5 minute updates every month it's downright crazy. If you can't commit to your game, don't release it until it's finished or disable your Patreon. There is no shame in making a game over a period of time and releasing it when it's complete. If making money is your end goal, you will probably garner making even more money in the future with DLC or other titles by first releasing a finished title from the get-go. This way you've built up trust, a fan base, and probably learned a ton along the way. Plus you keep people excited about your projects by getting them excited about your game, just to have them lose interest waiting for little releases.

As it stands, the content in Corrupting Jennifer is really, really basic right now, and it needs a lot of work. There's hardly a story to be had in CJ as it's just a re-hashed copy of everything that's been done in every other "corruption" game out there. Dumb girl, dumb plot. The MC is overly hot, as always, surrounded by other overly hot females and overly gross guys with enormously un-realistic dicks and marshmallow fluff jizz. (seriously, as someone with cum/bj fetish, seeing authors using this cum texture breaks my heart. It looks like glossy interior paint, ffs...) Her husband is a total cuck who ignores her, causing her to spiral into a sexually tenacious rage. I'm sorry, I don't care how tired you are, if you have an 11 of 10 fiance trying to fuck you and you turn on the TV, you don't exist in reality.

Anyways, again, as always, MC gets blackmailed from the get-go with a picture of her body to start of the game. The men don't only have awful intentions (this part is pretty realistic, I think...most straight guys do in fact want to fuck attractive women) but they act on it as soon as possible. There is no build up, no real urgency for the MC in any situation. "Oh no, I don't want to lose this job, I'm going to go to work with this dildo up my cunt or I'll get fired!!" Come on. The principal is just like any other "dom male" type in these games, and it just gets old quick. And, of course. the only black guy I've encountered had to be a street thug and shove his 15" cock in my snatch within the first minute of meeting me, in a public bus of all places. Why not have the creepy neighbor guy be actually creepy? He could spy on her to start, offer her a drink with his cum in it, etc. There is a LOT of creepy things that can be done before forcing her to jerk him off, and it makes the character more real.

Maybe if this was my first corruption game, I'd enjoy it more. But at this point, dumping more time into this game, this game that isn't even finished, isn't gonna happen.

Jennifer's renders give her black/dark brown hair. In the RPGM sprites, she's a redhead. Just a small thing, but it matters in a room full of sprites.

Also, Jennifer's nipples. I appreciate the author going for a smaller areola, it's not typical and at this point of RPGM games, I'll take anything new I can get. But the coloring is a bit off and too pink in some renders. And since we're talking tits, why does everyone have to have D cups or bigger? Lori has a cute face, a bit plastic-perfect, but she's over all good looking...However her tits don't need to be perfectly round Playmate tits. Give them some perk or some sag. Authors should consider making their characters feel real, and this includes a few imperfections here and there.

On a positive note, the one masturbation animated scene that I saw was animated nicely. Although Jennifer looked like she was floating in the abyss of space why she flicked her bean, it was a smooth animation. A few moan sounds would have been nice, however. I also didn't encounter any bugs as of my 1.5-2 hours of playing. I also didn't notice many, if any, spelling or grammar errors which is a huge plus for me. However I admittedly was rushing quite a bit before I turned it off.

I hope Inceton doesn't take this comment as me ripping his game apart. CJ has potential. The scenario premise is basic however, which doesn't mean it can't be done again, but the author needs to dig deeper into his creativity (or tap his Patreons for ideas if he needs to) and try to come up with some original angles that makes the blackmail and corruption stuff feel real. Until he does that, don't waste your time on this one, you've already played it.

Last edited:

LongJohns77

Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Hm, I can't seem to get a non-corrupt download. I think I tried each download option and none have unpacked.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Can't look at individual scenes....
You can either:
1. Save before said scene. (*)
Which means you can replay it any time you want, and if you're extra keen you can copy and rename that save file so that the new file name contains information about what scene it is. (copy/rename the file back to original to load it)

2. View the pictures files.
You can either remember the scene as it was or imagine your own scene using them.

(*) Which you would need to do anyway, even if the game was created using a different game engine/framework.

Oct 1, 2017
First off, I hate being critical of adult games. There are so few good ones out there, that criticizing the content makers isn't something I enjoy. But this guy is taking money for this game, and so something can be said, I think.

Above anything else, I am really sick of Early Access games in general, and that is despite backing 7 of them on Patreon as we speak. I hate doing it, but I do feel that certain content creators deserve it. But most can't handle it (either because they get lazy, or because they simply can't handle the pressure of pushing out content at regular basis), and for that reason, early access has become a serious cancer in all gaming, not just adult ones. So I agree with everything said about that in the comments above mine. "Pay to play" is complete BS, and with 5 minute updates every month it's downright crazy. If you can't commit to your game, don't release it until it's finished or disable your Patreon. There is no shame in making a game over a period of time and releasing it when it's complete. If making money is your end goal, you will probably garner making even more money in the future with DLC or other titles by first releasing a finished title from the get-go. This way you've built up trust, a fan base, and probably learned a ton along the way. Plus you keep people excited about your projects by getting them excited about your game, just to have them lose interest waiting for little releases.

As it stands, the content in Corrupting Jennifer is really, really basic right now, and it needs a lot of work. There's hardly a story to be had in CJ as it's just a re-hashed copy of everything that's been done in every other "corruption" game out there. Dumb girl, dumb plot. The MC is overly hot, as always, surrounded by other overly hot females and overly gross guys with enormously un-realistic dicks and marshmallow fluff jizz. (seriously, as someone with cum/bj fetish, seeing authors using this cum texture breaks my heart. It looks like glossy interior paint, ffs...) Her husband is a total cuck who ignores her, causing her to spiral into a sexually tenacious rage. I'm sorry, I don't care how tired you are, if you have an 11 of 10 fiance trying to fuck you and you turn on the TV, you don't exist in reality.

Anyways, again, as always, MC gets blackmailed from the get-go with a picture of her body to start of the game. The men don't only have awful intentions (this part is pretty realistic, I think...most straight guys do in fact want to fuck attractive women) but they act on it as soon as possible. There is no build up, no real urgency for the MC in any situation. "Oh no, I don't want to lose this job, I'm going to go to work with this dildo up my cunt or I'll get fired!!" Come on. The principal is just like any other "dom male" type in these games, and it just gets old quick. Of course the on black guy I've encountered had to be a thug and shove his 15" cock in my snatch within the first minute of meeting me, in a public bus of all places. Why not have the creepy neighbor guy be actually creepy? He could spy on her to start, offer her a drink with his cum in it, etc. There is a LOT of creepy things that can be done before forcing her to jerk him off, and it makes the character more real.

Maybe if this was my first corruption game, I'd enjoy it more. But at this point, dumping more time into this game, this game that isn't even finished, isn't gonna happen.

Jennifer's renders give her black/dark brown hair. In the RPGM sprites, she's a redhead. Just a small thing, but it matters in a room full of sprites.

Also, Jennifer's nipples. I appreciate the author going for a smaller areola, it's not typical and at this point of RPGM games, I'll take anything new I can get. But the coloring is a bit off and too pink in some renders. And since we're talking tits, why does everyone have to have D cups or bigger? Lori has a cute face, a bit plastic-perfect, but she's over all good looking...However her tits don't need to be perfectly round Playmate tits. Give them some perk or some sag. Authors should consider making their characters feel real, and this includes a few imperfections here and there.

On a positive note, the one masturbation animated scene that I saw was animated nicely. Although Jennifer looked like she was floating in the abyss of space why she flicked her bean, it was a smooth animation. A few moan sounds would have been nice, however. I also didn't encounter any bugs as of my 1.5-2 hours of playing. I also didn't notice many, if any, spelling or grammar errors which is a huge plus for me. However I admittedly was rushing quite a bit before I turned it off.

I hope Inceton doesn't take this comment as me ripping his game apart. CJ has potential. The scenario premise is basic however, which doesn't mean it can't be done again, but the author needs to dig deeper into his creativity (or tap his Patreons for ideas if he needs to) and try to come up with some original angles that makes the blackmail and corruption stuff feel real. Until he does that, don't waste your time on this one, you've already played it.
Old post, I realize, but same with a lot of these things.

I can't stand when every character has ridiculously huge tits. I don't even know how it's appealing for some people. Sometimes even "18 year old" girls (that we all know aren't really supposed to be 18 because you don't have 18 year old high school freshmen) are tiny, skinny, yet still have monster boobs. It's frustrating to say the least. I'd kill for a game with just normal proportioned women.

Reactions: Chungus89

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my skunked windows version of Corrupting Jennifer v0.6full
  • only 180mb
have fun and please report problems

edit: rename the file v0.4full 247 5001 just.webp to v0.4full 247 500$ just.webp
error in converting

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
One scene only (good one) it will take forever with the other games from Inceton I guess.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
here is my skunked windows version of Corrupting Jennifer v0.6full
  • only 180mb
have fun and please report problems
Thanks you are really life saver
Absolutely!! Love @the66 and all the others (mods, uploaders and optikunkpressers <optimised, skunked, compressed>) that take their own time to help out the community!!
This becomes even more evident when updates are as limited as this one. I have hated to download 1.4Gb just for:
One scene only (good one) it will take forever with the other games from Inceton I guess.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes