RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

joeblowisme

Dec 28, 2017
I can’t wait to try the update. The last one left me hanging.

Also can’t wait to see what kind of strangers we will see back in the city.

Papi_Churro

Mar 8, 2018
I'm getting those too - and they're all the same one. All saying there's a problem with "v0.4full 247 5001 just.webp". But the error message has %20 notations all over it (which I assume are blank spaces).
Skunked version, loading errors all over the shop with this one file.
Soooo...I guess there's no way to fix it?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@Papi_Churro
The66 posted this not so long ago:
rename the file v0.4full 247 5001 just.webp to v0.4full 247 500$ just.webp
error in converting
This file can be found in: www/img/pictures.
the66's advice does fix it. Tested it out.

But yeah. Jennifer is dumber than a sack of hammers.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
She went from being disgusted by people sexually harasing her in one update to inviting 3 random men to do her on the beach, so long as there was no dick penetration of course. Because that would be cheating. There was much better ways to progress this story. Now it just feels like Inceton is getting frustrating with the work load of 3 simultanious games and is rushing this side project out the door.

Thortobe

Jun 30, 2018
Hi.
As i understand that the version 0.6 full the final scene is where Jennifer is on the beach coverd by cum?
Beacause after that came thank you for playing the game bla bla bla and so on...

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Big update to "CJ"! + Plans for this month!
Jul 17 at 5:27pm
Hi! We took a short break for the summer. But, now we are back. And ready to get down and dirty! :)

Okay, sooo... Let's talk "Corrupting Jennifer".
(Or as some of you are calling it our "unwanted step child").
We are getting a lot of complaints for developing two games at once because some of you are here only for Mia and only want Mia updates and some of you are here only for Jennifer and want only Jennifer updates.
We taught about this problem long and hard! And finally, with a tear in our eye, decided to give our "Step-child" (THAT WE LOVE! ITS NOT UNWANTED! BUT, WE BELIEVE THAT IT WILL BE IN BETTER HANDS!) to another developer called:

About PINK TIE GAMES:
We hand picked people that we believe will take really good care of Jennifer.
We supplied them with the full synopsis of the game and how it should END. Our main writerwill be in close collaboration with their writer. So we are sure the game will be at least as good as when we made it if not better.
Regarding the renders we trained a person for 1 month so that he can keep up with our standards. (This Render above is made by that person) and the cover image on PINK TIE GAMES site is also made by the same person. (We think he is pretty good! But, don't tell him that, it will go to his head :)

Why we decided to give Jennifer to PINK TIE GAMES:
It's actually pretty simple... The updates for Corrupting Jennifer were too irregular and short. And, that's because "Living with Mia" is our main IP and a lot of people where angry with us when it was "Jennifer month". So basically, that's why.

We HOPE that you will continue to support "Corrupting Jennifer" over at

vultron

May 19, 2018
I know we aren't supposed to be too logical with these games but this girl is stupid as hell in the very first scene the plumber guy tries blacking mailing her but it makes no sense there is no way her husband would believe some guy over his wife and then she is dumb enough to get on her knees. lmao

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
As much I like this game and I MIGHT get why they gave it to a other creator, what i don't get is why still paying 30 bucks for alpha ,beta ect.

Even the creator that i going to work on this game in the future is making it so that it will have alpha ,beta build and if you wanne play it 1week before release you need to pay 30 bucks or wait a week and pay 20 bucks...

Like don't expect ppl to pay so much for a new creator if they havn't see anything that you created

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes