RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Dreik90

Apr 1, 2018
would someone pleaaase be so kind enough to share a 0.6a save cause i lost mine, thanks guys

takethis01

Sep 6, 2018
i keep getting a loading error while I'm playing. it keeps saying its failed to load some sound effect

nonemoreawkward

Aug 20, 2018
Any chance someone can upload a save at the end of .6? I deleted the game foolishly too soon and would prefer not to have to slog through it all the way again seeing as RPGM games are time consuming

Spot123

May 19, 2017
Hot update, nice renders but I feel the corruption of Jennifer is almost at her peak. I mean drunk sex a new high but just immediately after she has sex with two other dudes, felt a bit to fast in my opinion

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hot update, nice renders but I feel the corruption of Jennifer is almost at her peak. I mean drunk sex a new high but just immediately after she has sex with two other dudes, felt a bit to fast in my opinion
yep - I mean... if I had the chance to decide for her - she fucked James but killed that neighbor ^^ I am not a fan of forced blackmail ...

Reactions: Spot123 and pootin

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Corrupting Jennifer v0.7full
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
I enjoy this game, even if the story is the same as many corruption games.... but damn, RPGM i can't...

Just hope now that the magicians who doing the remakes on ren'py will have a look on this one.
Thanks team for sharing it.

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
hey, dev. I know you took a gem of a game to continue, but please listen
I love corruption games, but please slow down a bit...
I would totally sacrifice those 2 very long insane sex scenes for 4-5 smaller ones.
And maybe a bit more unpredictable. For example, i was hoping she will give the neighbour a blowjob instead of the best sex ever followed by the sex best ever after a night of best sex ever.
Maybe involve her in some prostitution or striptease or i dont know, something more... unexpected.

Hope you understand and i make sense.

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
hey, dev. I know you took a gem of a game to continue, but please listen
I love corruption games, but please slow down a bit...
I would totally sacrifice those 2 very long insane sex scenes for 4-5 smaller ones.
And maybe a bit more unpredictable. For example, i was hoping she will give the neighbour a blowjob instead of the best sex ever followed by the sex best ever after a night of best sex ever.
Maybe involve her in some prostitution or striptease or i dont know, something more... unexpected.

Hope you understand and i make sense.
i don't see any problems with great sex scenes !

Reactions: Ruodger

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
to me the game started really good been following this for a minute but now the last few updates just feels like the creator just wants to be done and done with the game.

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
I agree that 3 best sex ever scenes are a bit too much...

I also think some diversity should be added, with fetishes like:
- (forced) prostitution
- (forced) strip-tease
- (blackmailed) glory-hole
- lesbian
- old guys
- rimjob (on guys)

Just by 2 cents for improving an already great game. Keep it up ! ;)

Reactions: Vuljin and jpostel
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes