RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
this game is not bad but 30$ too much for this game is it better than or elena's life or lilly. I don't think so
Mmm, i think its about taste and for me is Jennifer more attractive. Nobody wants play the game with character he doesnt like.

Reactions: BruceLee73

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
Mmm, i think its about taste and for me is Jennifer more attractive. Nobody wants play the game with character he doesnt like.
WHO is more attractive it is about taste I agree but look at the senarios and renders number. when the developer was inceton it was ok because there is my sister mia so u have two games but 30 $ for this game it is too much i think

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Its quite hard to beat Anna Exciting Affection. On almost every level. But as it was said before, personal tastes differ and have huge impact on what you rank high or low. My personal "best game ever on F95" is one that had really really poor renders/graphics (Katies Corruption) for todays standards, but I simply loved the storydevelopement and the game mechanic so much.
Well what can you say... I m also very curious about Jennifers next steps ;P

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
WHO is more attractive it is about taste I agree but look at the senarios and renders number. when the developer was inceton it was ok because there is my sister mia so u have two games but 30 $ for this game it is too much i think
I agree that is too much.

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
Its quite hard to beath Anna Exciting Affection. On almost every level. But as it was said before, personal tastes differ and have huge impact on what you rank high or low. My personal "best game ever on F95" is one that had really really poor renders/graphics (Kaites Corruption) for todays standards, but I simply loved the storydevelopement and the game mechanic so much.
Well what can you say... I m also very curious about Jennifers next steps ;P
Katies Corruption was abbandoned, or did i miss something? I liked it. I have plenty of favorite games. And my favorite characters are Melody, D, Sophia, Lexi and Sara. I also liked characters of creator Alex.

Sep 5, 2017
Keep in mind there are only 26 patrons at the $20 and up tiers. It's not surprising then that the update hasn't made it here yet.
And I certainly don't blame anyone for not wanting to pay that much for one update a month that has like 150 new renders.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Hey, bit of a strange request but does anyone know how to increase the number of available save slots??

sarashi

May 4, 2018
does anyone have a walkthrough for me ? can be incomplete as long as im able to go till where she lost her job. i played it once until a certain point but after it i couldnt do anything and was lazy to start new x.x

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes