RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
This game a little miserable plagiat on ANNA EXCITING AFFECTION!
Really? the Tread for this game was made on 17 March 2017. the tread for Anna was made on 7 May 2017.....
besides that the games don't really have that much in common other then a female lead and renders are on a total different level in my opinion. Maybe do some basic research before posting stuff without any supporting evidence or at least some form of argument..

Mar 28, 2018
Good game ... keep it up... had a small problem with the most recent update that saves from previous versions didn't lead into the update, not a problem as such just a mild annoyance.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Corrupting Jennifer v0.8b.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
you can also toggle the textbox with a double-tap.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Really? the Tread for this game was made on 17 March 2017. the tread for Anna was made on 7 May 2017.....
besides that the games don't really have that much in common other then a female lead and renders are on a total different level in my opinion. Maybe do some basic research before posting stuff without any supporting evidence or at least some form of argument..
I'm not so obsessed with these games to know the release date of each. Just game ANNA EA I passed earlier than this.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
...and Anna has better characters, graphics and plot imho.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
I think this game is beyond saving at this point. The story is so fragmented and all over the place, there's so many loose threads of plot that were maybe going somewhere perhaps, and the writing still seems like it's being done by four people who refuse to communicate at all. She's already mentally jumping between turboslut and bashful girlfriend totally randomly.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Is there any RPGM game in which the MC is not stupid as fuck?
"Jennifer had just finished college..." - yeah sure!

Jane Hbk

Apr 20, 2018
For android port?
here is my unofficial android port of Corrupting Jennifer v0.8b.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
you can also toggle the textbox with a double-tap.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes