RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm not so obsessed with these games to know the release date of each. Just game ANNA EA I passed earlier than this.
Again only assumptions and accusations and no arguments.
I didn't know them either but all I had to do is go to the first post to find out.
You could have done the same before making a statement thats just hold no truth in that first post.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Again only assumptions and accusations and no arguments.
I didn't know them either but all I had to do is go to the first post to find out.
You could have done the same before making a statement thats just hold no truth in that first post.
Here is my argument)))))) lovely anna.jpg

Reactions: Mt78

pillow2088

Jun 15, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Corrupting Jennifer v0.8b.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
you can also toggle the textbox with a double-tap.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Any chance on a save starting at this part i normally play on pc but my pc is down for a few weeks and i don't want to play all the way to this point

Jun 1, 2017
Here is my argument)))))) View attachment 229064
Oh, sorry, probably im so stupid but what demonstrate your argument? You probably dont understand a thing, jenifer born before Anna and Anna after Jennifer, and yeah render like this ( im refer to action not to quality) are in most 85-90% in any games what you can found in this site. Then , eh ? what you want to demonstrate?

Reactions: Crazybat

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Couple suggestions to make the game better.....just a thought....

(first I wanna note, I like the story/plot/etc...just have some friendly suggestions to make the game easier. All suggestions have to do with the saving process.)

1- Maybe make a way to load previous saves from inside the game.
2- Maybe make it possible to save in the middle of dialogue. Reasoning: it'd make it easier to quick save right before making a game changing choice, instead of having to close out the game, reload the game, and play back up to that point.
3- Also, a bit further in the game, it starts to ask me to save during a bunch of scenes. Honestly, and this is just another opinion lol, I don't really see a need to save every scene, since there were no choices made. It literally just runs from one scene to the next and doesn't give any choices. Truthfully, there's no real need to save 10 times in between all that....maybe once or twice to keep from having to watch it all again later, but not as many as there is.

EDIT: Another GREAT IDEA.... DON'T MAKE IT AUTOSAVE OVER MY PREVIOUS SAVE!!! I had several saves, so I could easily go back to an old save if something happened, or so I could see a different outcome. It seriously just autsaved on slot 5, which is where I already had a save on. That's about dumb. Not angry...just depressed that I'll have to go back to a save earlier than that one and skip through everything I already saw just to get back to that spot I had it saved at.
Just a wise suggestion...if you feel there's a spot we should save, at least give the option for the player to pick an empty save slot. Friendly idea. Great idea. Awesome sauce! \m/ :) \m/

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
MAYBE YOU WOULD LIKE THIS ONE? I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE IT BIGGER. HOPE U CAN READ IT NOW :D
JK
Well judging by the caliber of commenting here, it looks like a "Mac version PLEASE" request would fit nicely. just re-upping that request for the latest version please! :)

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
I think this game is beyond saving at this point. The story is so fragmented and all over the place, there's so many loose threads of plot that were maybe going somewhere perhaps, and the writing still seems like it's being done by four people who refuse to communicate at all. She's already mentally jumping between turboslut and bashful girlfriend totally randomly.
couldnt agree more, this game hasnt been the same since the change in developer (if it really is a change as Mia has made similar stylistic changes such as the autosave recently). its understandable as they probably want to put their own stamp on it but at present i think they are best wrapping it up and starting something new, which is a shame as i do like the jennifer model.

they need 1 voice leading the way with the writing in order to get some consistency rather than going from, sweet innocent and meek to screaming for and taking multiple giant cocks 10 seconds later.

Reactions: thswherizat
U

User_10739

Maybe you peeps need to put on some reading glasses like I do and stop writing in such big text...

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Maybe you peeps need to put on some reading glasses like I do and stop writing in such big text...
Writing in large font is like writing in all caps. Maybe they're trying to yell at people on the internet. lol

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes