RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
does full mean dev is done with the game, i feel like its been on .8 for a while now
He's releasing 3 parts for one full update.. for example 0.8a, 0.8b and 0.8full.. the 0.8 full should be out of bugs, should have all the content planned for 0.8.
There's a long wait for a full version but I preffer to wait instead playing one new scene of 5 minutes in 0.8a, another scene in 0.8b of 5 minutes and another scene or 2 scenes in 0.8 full. Usually I do not play alphas, betas and i'm waiting for full update in any game.

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
He's releasing 3 parts for one full update.. for example 0.8a, 0.8b and 0.8full.. the 0.8 full should be out of bugs, should have all the content planned for 0.8.
There's a long wait for a full version but I preffer to wait instead playing one new scene of 5 minutes in 0.8a, another scene in 0.8b of 5 minutes and another scene or 2 scenes in 0.8 full. Usually I do not play alphas, betas and i'm waiting for full update in any game.
ah ok understood, thank u for taking the time to tell me.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Corrupting Jennifer v0.8full.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Avoiding some sexual relations should be possible on those kind of games, i don't like to not be in the control of the situation, the developers should learn this and understand that an avoid relationship mechanics would make all players happier.

Will make only you happier,because you don't like it,but me and the others play the game from the beginning and we like that way and don't want the developer to change it,we want to continue on that way,because this is one of the things with which this game is differs from others projects! If you don't like it,just don't play it and go play some other project - here have more than 1000 different games,may be even more of that! PS: No bad feelings!

Reactions: starlordultimate

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Will make only you happier,because you don't like it,but me and the others play the game from the beginning and we like that way and don't want the developer to change it,we want to continue on that way,because this is one of the things with which this game is differs from others projects! If you don't like it,just don't play it and go play some other project - here have more than 1000 different games,may be even more of that! PS: No bad feelings!
The solution that i propose would make everyone happy, you still could see the action if you want, and at the same time who don't want to see woudn't have to, i don't see how this will make someone unsatisfied, the funny thing is, you say this will make only me happy, like its was just me who think like that, which is obviously not true because i have people liking my commentary, and immediately after that you speak for the others as if everyone on that forum (or atleast on this thread) thinks like you, the main thing is: if you give options, you will attract more public, that's what i meant when i wrote my commentary

PS; I'm not playing the game anymore, i quit it after the first scene, and i will unwatch the thread to avoid the prolongation of this discussion, have a good day

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I too have the same mistake
Looks like either a missing image or incorrectly named image. I dont know if that helps as I dont know enough to go messing with stuff. But missing image or badly name image is usually the cause of such an error.

Reactions: babar

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
In this new update,after some time on playing its start to show me this error: "Failed to load img/pictures/v0.8f%20252%20it%20didnt.png" ! Does anyone know how to fix it?
The v0.8-full release of the game is missing an image file named "v0.8f 252 it didnt.png" (no quotes) from the game's www/img/pictures folder.

To fix this issue I suggest you:
1. use File Explorer to navigate to the game's www/img/pictures folder.
2. make a copy of either the "v0.8f 251 hearing that.png" or the "v0.8f 253 ahhh thats.png" (no quotes) image file.
3. rename the copy to "v0.8f 252 it didnt.png" (no quotes)

babar

Jun 17, 2017
The v0.8-full release of the game is missing an image file named "v0.8f 252 it didnt.png" (no quotes) from the game's www/img/pictures folder.

To fix this issue I suggest you:
1. use File Explorer to navigate to the game's www/img/pictures folder.
2. make a copy of either the "v0.8f 251 hearing that.png" or the "v0.8f 253 ahhh thats.png" (no quotes) image file.
3. rename the copy to "v0.8f 252 it didnt.png" (no quotes)

thank you for the answer
this has to remove the error

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018

Can you make a MAC version please?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Can you make a MAC version please?
it probably wouldn't work, because it wasn't build with a big mac and i'm also unable to test it, so the answer is (n).

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Hahaha
The solution that i propose would make everyone happy, you still could see the action if you want, and at the same time who don't want to see woudn't have to, i don't see how this will make someone unsatisfied, the funny thing is, you say this will make only me happy, like its was just me who think like that, which is obviously not true because i have people liking my commentary, and immediately after that you speak for the others as if everyone on that forum (or atleast on this thread) thinks like you, the main thing is: if you give options, you will attract more public, that's what i meant when i wrote my commentary

PS; I'm not playing the game anymore, i quit it after the first scene, and i will unwatch the thread to avoid the prolongation of this discussion, have a good day
hahahaa

Panda599

Dec 5, 2018

Can u also upload a save file?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017

Totally agree. Always is better to have different posibilities. You could decided or way of slut or another way different. If not, it is not a game, it is a novel

Reactions: MixiMixyEx2
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes