RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
A lot of pictures are missing the Question is if this is the correct full version (when you look it look like 30-50 or more pictures are missing).

hollow.muren

Jun 9, 2018
Whys theres no animation on adroid i really like fem. Protag. Whatever the story is but this one and manila shaw has no animation.

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
I only managed to play until the second or third day I think, when you go to the gay club. Something kept triggering me....the lack of male renders. I mean I get that it's a game about corrupting a prudish girl, buuuut it feels like she is talking to a wall each time she gets into a conversation...
Is this a thing only in the beginning or is it constant through out the whole game?

StangGT

Apr 10, 2019
The developer must have run out of ideas . ☺
I don't know how they'd run out of idea's. I thought there was plenty of storyline to write to continue the game. Just really strange that there hasn't been any word from them on Patreon or anybody that knows them to mention what's going on.

Update: Pink Tie Games finally posted an update on Patreon.

Reactions: FookU2

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Hi,

Sorry for not responding sooner. I've been swamped with my day job lately + some personal stuff came up. And just didn't have the time to update the game.

I don't think I'll be able to release a new version this month. But I'll do my best to get a new version out next month.

Sorry again.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
From Patreon:

Hi,

Sorry for not responding sooner. I've been swamped with my day job lately + some personal stuff came up. And just didn't have the time to update the game.

I don't think I'll be able to release a new version this month. But I'll do my best to get a new version out next month.

Sorry again.
Hi developer can you please update with the game release progress etc?

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes