RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I thought this game developer was named PINT TIE GAMES?
Yes but they only started at version 0.7 or 0.6

Before it was from inceton. They gave the project to these ppl and also tought them how to do it.

They released 2 or 3 version in a span of almost a year

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
its been 3 months since last word from dev.

marked abandoned

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I can't say anything officially, but I'd classify it as onhold.
Developer as long as you DON'T SAY ABANDONED. We are with you. Because this has been a good game and has already been appreciated. We really want to see a come back of Jennifer in preferably maybe in her early twenties.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
FanArt:

Beach-001b.jpg Beach-001c.jpg

Damn, I've loved this game... I must be cursed or something, because most of games I enjoyed very much is abandoned now. Only My sister Mia/Summer with Mia/Living with Mia or whatever name its devs choose now, is still alive :love:

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
maybe this help for loading error's
DO NOT CHANGE PICTURES PNG TO JPEG because this cause loading error's
if u do it just replace img catalog ( every pic must be in png )

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
They last posted something beginning of april...

IncetonGames don’t you think your fans deserved better?
It’s your child. To bad the foster parents didn’t do jack with it.

It could have recieved a great future.
Hi, so yeah the guys that where working on this project gave up...
We gave them this game, all the assets and how the story should progress in good faith and they where supposed to take care of it. That obviously didn't happen unfortunately.

But we have some good news for you. This game is not dead. Once we are done with porting/remaking Living with Mia we will try to take Jennifer back and continue her story. (ATM. we just don't have the man power.)

Note: Inceton games does not own Pink Tie games. But we will try to get the project back.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Will say I've loved the work you've done (and would love to see Mia finished) but if this could be finished it would also be great. It has good bones for a story, some very good action once it got going, and I feel left hanging for the further corruption I could see coming. Hope someone can help this along before years end...and thanks for the heads up...

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
IncetonGames I'm not sure how much thought you have given to the future plans for this once you have back under your control, but I was wondering if you'd plan to port it to renpy like living with mia? I'm fine with sticking with rpgm or porting to renpy, I'm just glad it isn't dead. I'm just curious is all

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Hi, so yeah the guys that where working on this project gave up...
We gave them this game, all the assets and how the story should progress in good faith and they where supposed to take care of it. That obviously didn't happen unfortunately.

But we have some good news for you. This game is not dead. Once we are done with porting/remaking Living with Mia we will try to take Jennifer back and continue her story. (ATM. we just don't have the man power.)

Note: Inceton games does not own Pink Tie games. But we will try to get the project back.
Sounds good, really like this game. Any chance of a renpy port for this too, like Mia?
Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes