RPGM Abandoned Corrupting Jennifer [v0.8 Full] [Pink Tie Games]

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Hi, so yeah the guys that where working on this project gave up...
We gave them this game, all the assets and how the story should progress in good faith and they where supposed to take care of it. That obviously didn't happen unfortunately.

But we have some good news for you. This game is not dead. Once we are done with porting/remaking Living with Mia we will try to take Jennifer back and continue her story. (ATM. we just don't have the man power.)

Note: Inceton games does not own Pink Tie games. But we will try to get the project back.
Okay, so when is the next Mia update? Because IMO the original had a LOT of missed potential and teases that didn’t really lead to anything? After the whole thing with MC fucking the Mom like 3 times you’d think Mia would have made some heavy advances on the Dad, but no. The game ended rather abruptly in my eyes as well. Please do more with it this time as all the missed oppurtunities and prolonged waits for updates were what made me stop pledging. (That and I’m sorry to say but the new game isn’t really catching me as much as Mia or Jen do)

Reactions: Valronn

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
That would be awsome. Love the game
I think we should reach out to all the RPGM developers of this game to see if can they continue from where it ended. They could add an interesting storyline and continue.

Sep 5, 2017
Would there be legal issues with taking over the game without the dev's permission?

Also I feel like asking a Ren'Py dev to completely redo and then continue the game is probably unrealistic.

Reactions: penmaster

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Jennifer's adventures will continue :love:. No worries.

Hi, so yeah the guys that where working on this project gave up...
We gave them this game, all the assets and how the story should progress in good faith and they where supposed to take care of it. That obviously didn't happen unfortunately.

But we have some good news for you. This game is not dead. Once we are done with porting/remaking Living with Mia we will try to take Jennifer back and continue her story. (ATM. we just don't have the man power.)

Note: Inceton games does not own Pink Tie games. But we will try to get the project back.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes