VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v0.3.2] [R1leyD4rk]

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1675367105677.jpeg

Overview:
You and your girlfriend fall into a parallel world while investigating a gossip that circulates around the city of Sirua. Discover or join the plot of the kingdom of Dulobia and the power that rules in Vesteria. Your adventure in that world begins to awaken something you have never experienced before - choosing between building up your relationship or satisfying the perverse desire to corrupt your girlfriend Sakiko and watch her with other men.
Will they make it to the end of the adventure without falling into darkness? Or will they surrender to their deepest desires? You will choose their fate.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-03-28
Developer: R1leyD4rk -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English, Spanish
Other Games: Crisis Matters: Alyna Revamp
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Mac
(v0.1.4): - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough
megalol thanks for the links

bg_sakikopg1.jpg bg_sakikowake3.jpg motelevent01_07.jpg motelevent01_10.jpg keyschoice.jpg Netorareinnevent01_02.jpg Netorareinnevent01_04.jpg sakcorruptevent3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Your adventure in that world begins to awaken something you have never experienced before - choosing between building up your relationship or satisfying the perverse desire to corrupt your girlfriend Sakiko and watch her with other men.
This leads me to believe that the NTR is both a) voluntary on the MC's part (he wants it to happen) and, b) completely avoidable.

Is this correct?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
This leads me to believe that the NTR is both a) voluntary on the MC's part (he wants it to happen) and, b) completely avoidable.

Is this correct?
I hope so, because a lot of NTR games here make it look like the NTR is avoidable from the overview, when it's not, having the overview not deceive us is very welcome.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes