VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v0.3.2] [R1leyD4rk]

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
I do not get why people get so riled up whenever an NTR game is posted and is clearly tagged as such - the tags exist for a reason... everyone complaining should just come out and admit they enjoy NTR instead of being in denial about it.
Every person have his own kinks some u like some u don't, but what I hope is people don't have to be disrespectful on other people kinks. Just enjoy what u like.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
What happened to the other game making two games at the same time and the first game not completed, hope it's not abandoned, good luck anyway.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
As long as it's avoidable, it's fine though.
Not just fine. To me avoidable ntr is much better than just boring pure vanilla romance or pure netorare cuck.

In pure vanilla we are forced to play a boring ass milquetoast that probabbly has a harem too since somehow he is the only decent male on the planet.
In pure netorare we are forced to play a similar milquetoast but this time he has no plot armor so other men ran trains on important women around him, all those men has to be bastards too or else it wouldnt be netorare.
In avoidable netorare we can play an actual decent male protagonist winning when there are actual competitions not because he is the main character and nothing can ever go wrong. Plus we can cockblock/humiliate those scum bastards that are usually invincible in these kind of settings.
Its not ntr, it's not harem, it's not just about romance...Avoidable ntr is its own fetish and should have it own tag tbh :cool:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I do not get why people get so riled up whenever an NTR game is posted and is clearly tagged as such - the tags exist for a reason... everyone complaining should just come out and admit they enjoy NTR instead of being in denial about it.
I don't play for the NTR, I take a look to see if it's avoidable, because when it's avoidable I can still like it.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Don't know if the Dev reads this thread (or is even aware of it), but in case they do - Bug report:

If you decide to stop the man from raping your GF at night, the game will cycle back from the 'you wake up" end of that scene to play out if you hadn't stopped him, and when daylight starts it acts as if you hadn't stopped the act.

Unless that's intended... then then the only way to avoid it happening is to pick the right color key.

Last edited:

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
As a sincere critique I have to say that the story is told way too fast in the beginning, I understand it's a first release but it's always nice to build the characters a little bit more, give more dialogue and etc. Especially seeing as this is a NTR game, you need to make the player care about the characters first.

Some dialogues seem weird in places, weird as in left blank, sometimes with spanish expressions even when the game is set to english, sometimes just plain weird english phrases.

It's yet be seen how good the netorase aspect really is but I have hope, maybe it's just because I enjoy isekai. Oh, and the UI is a nice touch, normally devs don't even bother with making UI stylish and nice looking enough. Good luck dev.

Reactions: rokrad and PHT1232

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
there should be more then just sharing her with other people couldnt you have different corrupting points one where is is corrupted completely to you and the other where she is corrupted to other people i mean eventually

Brokoga

Jul 23, 2017
The worst part about ntr games is the comment section, They are all copy paste comments instead of talking about the actual game, since the ntr dislikers will say they will never play a game with ntr but will sure fill pages discussing just the topic of ntr. Just, like, fuck off from a game with ntr in the description so people can actually read about the actual game, none of you ever add anything to any of these threads.

Last edited:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
if you call that being riled up then oh boy then you've been sheltered

Reactions: Frumi
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes