VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v0.3.2] [R1leyD4rk]

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Shadow_a

Aug 1, 2017
I might be misunderstanding NTR, but is it really NTR if the boyfriend is the one initiating it? Wouldn't that just be regular cuckholding instead of NTR? I always understood it as the woman succumbing to the corruption of a outside force (neighbor, boss, etc.).

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
I might be misunderstanding NTR, but is it really NTR if the boyfriend is the one initiating it? Wouldn't that just be regular cuckholding instead of NTR? I always understood it as the woman succumbing to the corruption of a outside force (neighbor, boss, etc.).
ntr's a pretty blanket term. Cuckolding would technically be netorase rather than netorare, but few make that distinction, at least on this website.

Spike2

May 27, 2021
Juas! Asumo que este juego es de desarrolladores que sabrán leer esto!! Muy entretenido y con potencial!! Me quedé con ganas de más, así que esperaré con ansias las actualizaciones!

Dec 1, 2022
What is with the literal peanut brained fucks who can't think of a single NTR plotline apart from "GIRL GET RAPED IN THE ASS AND LIKES IT :DDDDDD"??

Because that's how women work. :rolleyes:
Lazy writing...

Honestly, most people who write Netorare stories don't know how to write the beginning, so rape and drugs are often used to skip the corruption part, so they can write the scenes that are simpler and that turn them on.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021

V0.0.5 major update - Changelog:

- Added part of the main story plot
- Added new route in progress with Aiko (NTR/Vanilla/Cuckold)
- Added more content to the NTR/Corruption/Cuckold/Vanilla

- Fixed gui colors to be more darker and display the text correctly, fixed text borders for better readability and english translation thanks to Jadih96207
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed a bug where the player could easily grind Saki love during the forest.
- Some decision values were adjusted regarding to the official walkthrough
- Fixed translation issues
- Fixed part of the prologue (hourglass scene) that was incomplete and did not send to the correct decision path.
- Fixed part of the prologue (inn/cuckold skip if Player take the wrong key) in which the player could see the cuckold choice.

Developer notes:
- Choose your decisions wisely otherwise the game will easily push you into NTR or Cuckold scenes.
- To corrupt Sakiko or avoid the NTR/Cuckold scenes you must raise Saki's love which will lead you to the vanilla ending as well.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptingMyGirlfriendInAnotherWorld-0.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
technically its not ntr but netorase

edit: because of certain special people giving me a facepalm
there are multiple types of ntr

netorare: wife being cucked
netori: cucking someone else's wife
netorase: swinging

giving the protagonist wants his partner to sleep with other men that means this is netorase
facepalm emoji or not

Last edited:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I like NTR depending on the writing, but it is quite annoying when Devs write an overview that is fundamentally dishonest. If it's unavoidable NTR, whatever the flavor, just say so. Be honest. Anyone responding with "just avoid NTR games" is clearly missing the point . . . you know . . . about being honest.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes