VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v0.3.2] [R1leyD4rk]

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
CMGIAW V0.3.2 (Patreon)

• Added continuation of the main story SPA QUEST (for every L.I)
  • Added +110 renders.
  • Added +4 new animations.
  • Added new characters renders.
  • Added new music.
  • Added new sounds.
  • Adjusted certain values during the guild board.
— Download —
- PC/Linux:
- Android:

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v0.3.2] [R1leyD4rk] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [373 MB]
- - -

Mac [381 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptingMyGirlfriendInAnotherWorld-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
To this day, I still haven't accessed any paths, such as Sahikko and Sadao fucking, I don't think they even exist in the game.

Another situation that I have never been able to access is the MC saying that he saw his girlfriend being fucked by the prince in the bedroom, he always says that he DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH POINTS, this is irritating.

The Vanilla route is calm, I've played it but the other routes for those who want to corrupt their girlfriend as the game title says, there are still some bugs.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
THE PREMISE OF THE GAME is good BUT the execution is not. Many paths to be activated do not happen even with the score obtained.

The name of the game talks about corruption of the girlfriend, BUT the game does not flow into this in an easy way and becomes confusing with the inclusion of other girls that are of no interest to the player.

There are few scenes of girlfriend corruption in general.

A 2D game that was excellent was Sharing is Caring because the gameplay is intuitive - easy and with well-defined options according to the player's objective and what he wants to see.

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Found an error in the game choices.
At the end of Chapter One (after the funky guy is killed), you can't take on "Witch" or "Tavern" quest if you managed to drop relationships with both girls to 0 or below.
(of course, you can conjure the stats with cheat menu, but that doesn't solve the hardlock)

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes