VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v1.0] [R1leyD4rk]

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
About Aiko , for her serious and strong adventurer character , It was bad idea to "Simply" tell her to Get Fucked by a group of man while you're watching , when she was afraid to just dance for them.

I thought her a strong girl with pride.
Shes not even an old friend or Harem , he met her few days ago.

I mean the idea is fine , but needed a plot and buildup to trigger her perverted side to reach that high level .

Last edited:

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
the game stats were useful and easy to understand. I am just curious about the suspect score in the stats. It's for mc suspect his gf or the mc surroundings toward mc & the gf.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
I want to mention a bug - again -, since it is still in the game! When you and Sakiko met Aiko the first time and Aiko wants to take over the planning and leadership in the group, you can either agree with her or Sakiko.
The bug is that no matter whar decision you make, you loose 1 relationship point with Sakiko, even if you agree with her and the game tells you that your relations improved. If you check the stats you will see that you loose 1 point no matter what you choose.

Update: The bug is fixed now if you start a new game! If you use an old save (as I did first) the bug stays.

Last edited:

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me what is required for:
1. Observing Sakiko and the men, in the Tavern
2. Telling her you want to watch her dance, and have sex with others while you watch?
(Edit: I figured this one out. Pretty hot, and thanks to the Dev, for actually giving the option of being wholesome(handholding) or horny(guiding)).

I am one of those idiots who wants all scenes, so i want to watch those too. Except i cant :/ I cannot for the life of me, figure out what is required, and i have been through the options from the start several times to try and maximise love and/or corruption, as well as get negative love, just to see if that works..

Last edited:

Zeroo 00

Sep 5, 2020
Can anyone tell me what is required for:
1. Observing Sakiko and the men, in the Tavern
2. Telling her you want to watch her dance, and have sex with others while you watch?
(Edit: I figured this one out. Pretty hot, and thanks to the Dev, for actually giving the option of being wholesome(handholding) or horny(guiding)).

I am one of those idiots who wants all scenes, so i want to watch those too. Except i cant :/ I cannot for the life of me, figure out what is required, and i have been through the options from the start several times to try and maximise love and/or corruption, as well as get negative love, just to see if that works..
Can you show me how to do it?

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
Can you show me how to do it?
The goal for the dance, is to get her Corruption to 10, as far as i know. I did that with her remaining a virgin, btw.
first of, i ran to save the mayor. I did the other side quests, before doing the tavern help. I had her love pretty high too, if i recall correctly. I was surprised myself, when it allowed me to actually pick the option.

Still havent figure out the observation with the tavern though

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
The goal for the dance, is to get her Corruption to 10, as far as i know. I did that with her remaining a virgin, btw.
first of, i ran to save the mayor. I did the other side quests, before doing the tavern help. I had her love pretty high too, if i recall correctly. I was surprised myself, when it allowed me to actually pick the option.

Still havent figure out the observation with the tavern though
I can only increase her corruption to five with the bandit quest nothing else increase her corruption how did you do it ?

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
I can only increase her corruption to five with the bandit quest nothing else increase her corruption how did you do it ?
During the quest before, where you choose left and right, i think you can boost it a little there as well. But i cant remember the whole sequence, and i dont realy want to go through it all again.
I do think that the threshold for getting that option, is a bit too high. Because it feels like you are forced to do things in a certain way, to suggest the idea of swinging, which is kinda weird.

Reactions: Toushiro

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v0.1.4] [R1leyD4rk]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes