VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v1.0] [R1leyD4rk]

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There is a bug with The Aiko Tavern event, no matter what stats she has, she just says no and leaves. If you chose her it automatically picks Sakiki istead.

Reactions: Blake639

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/Guild Bquests/chapter1_1_start_board.rpy", line 175, in script
    jump kimi_chapter1_1_test
ScriptError: could not find label 'kimi_chapter1_1_test'.
I got this crash on the rank up event.
Me too! Is there a way to circumvent this? For example with a fresh start? These bugs which might be save bugs, are very annoying. But the gamemaker is in good party, Paradox Games is one of the really known developers, not hobby ones. But they are also incapable of keeping saves playable to this day.

Reactions: Syndevic

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This is very much a scripting thing where the entire label is not even close to being implemented as we can see here:

Code:
$ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "kimi_chapter1_1_test" {} \;
./Guild Bquests/chapter1_1_start_board.rpy:        jump kimi_chapter1_1_test

find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "kimi_chapter1_1" {} \;

$ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "_test" {} \;
Dev threw in a label to a "to be implemented" section in a future release. However they are jumping into a black hole stack dump instead of at least providing the courtesy of saying something like "tbd" or "Fuck off. I'm adding bugs as fast as I can"

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/Guild Bquests/chapter1_1_start_board.rpy", line 175, in script
    jump kimi_chapter1_1_test
ScriptError: could not find label 'kimi_chapter1_1_test'.
I got this crash on the rank up event.
Me too! Is there a way to circumvent this? For example with a fresh start? These bugs which might be save bugs, are very annoying. But the gamemaker is in good party, Paradox Games is one of the really known developers, not hobby ones. But they are also incapable of keeping saves playable to this day.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Found a big bug at the end of the v20 build. At the guild party you can meet Sakiko on the roof terrace and she asks you what you think will happen to you two on this other world and where their relationship heads to. No matter how nice and loving your answer is, your Sakiko love points CRASH DOWN (In my case from around 40 down to 2-6, depending on the answer). This must be a bug, because I told her it is important that we are together and will make our way in this world or the other as a pair.

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks for the info that the public release version is more up to date on itch.io! But the walkthrough is a mess! Not because of the content, but it is unreadable small. And zooming does not help.
I had success reading the walkthrough using the Edge Browser PDF reader (the only good thing about that browser, tbh), you have to use max zoom to see the text.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlbc and Turret

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
Kind of surprised this title hasn't been updated in so long considering 1.7 has been out for almost two months and 2.0 for almost a month and I think 2.2 is in early release stages.

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes