VN Ren'Py Corrupting My Girlfriend in Another World [v1.0] [R1leyD4rk]

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
Kind of surprised this title hasn't been updated in so long considering 1.7 has been out for almost two months and 2.0 for almost a month and I think 2.2 is in early release stages.
I dont think the patreon pays R1leyD4rk´s bills, so my bet is that they work on CMGIAW on their limited free time, which plausibly explains the slow updates.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
where did you get this scene? I haven't played for so long that I don't even remember if I saw it or not xD
1693538838575.png

GroovyJim

Feb 5, 2020
are you promote the website? there is nothing here.
Im not promoting anything, there's literally a link to the itch.io page of the developer of the game on the first page of this post, you can download the newer version there that's not here on f95.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptingMyGirlfriendInAnotherWorld-0.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Why is MC still sleeping in different rooms with a girl with whom he is officially in a relationship with and have had sex with countless times?

Reactions: illum and MAD6999

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
There is a bit more, there is regular love, dominant whoring of your girl as bait, fucking other girls but not letting your girl fuck other guys, full cuckhold, occasional NTR in the sense of an open relationship, etc. It is quite fluid.
Aight, tysm

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Completely stuck on new mission board "There isn't enough points for this" no matter what I choose lol, guess I will wait until game is complete and pray for walkthrough cause I absolutely despise point cockblocking games without clear directions. At least if I knew what I need I could navigate accordingly, but like this I am just constantly blocked with what I want to do, so then why give the choice if it leads to game over without game over screen.

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes