Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes
D

dande2618

Anyone know what lambdadude is using to make his characters?
daz studio, great tool, most of this games got bought models. you can buy models at Daz, modify this models without any knowledge.why u think there so many games like this out there. with beautiful renders and written like from a 15 year old one :)

Reactions: Psych0_

Psych0_

Oct 5, 2017
daz studio, great tool, most of this games got bought models. you can buy models at Daz, modify this models without any knowledge.why u think there so many games like this out there. with beautiful renders and written like from a 15 year old one :)
Well, I'm writing my own story now, so I'm Kinda looking for stuff everywhere I can find so my characters wont look like they were in another person game. But the models are the easy part, the buildings and houses are where I'm stuck! lolz

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Aight I dont want to shittalk about this game, I like it but basically every update just gets you only 1 new scene with 3 new images? Cause it seems to be that way according to the previous update I checked (or Im missing a fuckton of content but I honestly doubt that)

Anyway I'm gonna wait till 0.20 to get enough content before checking it out again.

D

dande2618

Well, I'm writing my own story now, so I'm Kinda looking for stuff everywhere I can find so my characters wont look like they were in another person game. But the models are the easy part, the buildings and houses are where I'm stuck! lolz
you can buy there complete scences or single rooms. and it´s cheap there. it starts at around 10 $ and u can also download free stuff. you can import .obj in daz

Cro

May 10, 2017
Aight I dont want to shittalk about this game, I like it but basically every update just gets you only 1 new scene with 3 new images? Cause it seems to be that way according to the previous update I checked (or Im missing a fuckton of content but I honestly doubt that)

Anyway I'm gonna wait till 0.20 to get enough content before checking it out again.
Yes, this "update" is ridiculous. It's been a while since the last one and we get 1-3 scenes :)
Good thing we got these:

Orders moved to talk menu
Removed “Skip Day”
Clothing icons borders are now white
Money screen hides properly
Wardrobe now loads faster
Clem is centered at the end of the day

They really make the update worth it. /end sarcasm.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

ArnoNym

Jun 27, 2017
T
v0.12

Thank you for upload these links!!!

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
I think the dev should definitely implement a new intern in the next update. You can basically do everything with Clementine now, which makes it kind of redundant and boring

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
you can buy there complete scences or single rooms. and it´s cheap there. it starts at around 10 $ and u can also download free stuff. you can import .obj in daz
they are a DAz part on here F95 , where you can get some stuff. you can also lurk around others games topic and find their assets used (that can give you some options too to customize models and stuff)
they are shit-tons of webiste on web with free stuff for DAz (even pay stuff for free) and as you say, you can import different model on DAZ such as .obj, .maya, 3DS and else ( thats what i do myself for get some custom stuff and render :p )

Reactions: Psych0_

Insanepenguin91

Game Developer
May 18, 2017
which program are you using to code the game?

Psych0_

Oct 5, 2017
they are a DAz part on here F95 , where you can get some stuff. you can also lurk around others games topic and find their assets used (that can give you some options too to customize models and stuff)
they are shit-tons of webiste on web with free stuff for DAz (even pay stuff for free) and as you say, you can import different model on DAZ such as .obj, .maya, 3DS and else ( thats what i do myself for get some custom stuff and render :p )
Thanks man!! :p

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes