Ren'Py Abandoned Corrupting The Intern [v0.19] [LambdaDude]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
I liked some of the changes in this version over the other. Gone is the $10K college debt, which is replaced with a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
issue. This change could be adding more features in future releases that may include events outside of work. This is a change I could get into, and am looking forward to see where the author is going with this.

Despite more Gloria contents, I'd like to see more progress with Gloria though. Perhaps corrupting her would result in the main character having some more privileges within the company, such as canning our asshat boss? (HOW DARE HE ABUSE MY INTERN!?)

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
V0.13 is shown on his Patreon as of 26/1/18, but I don't think think anyones released it yet

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Here's the changelog for V0.13:

Hello my dear friends, here's version 0.13.
Let's take a look at all the changes:

• Work events V2
First of all, for those who don't know, work event is what can happen to Clementine at work, they get more interesting as she becomes sluttier.

In this version I've made some changes to the old events, which should be a bit more pleasing to read, and I've tweaked the amount of money Clementine can earn.

Along these changes come FOUR new work events; handjob, blowjob, sex and gangbang!

• Book store and new items
A new location has been added; the book store.

It can be found outside, there you can buy all kind of books for Clementine.

If Clementine is slutty enough you can gift her an erotic book and a dildo which she will sometimes use in the intern room.

• Removed "Orders" and maid job
Orders were a bit underwhelming so I removed them.

Don't worry, I plan to replace them with a much more interactive "Homework" system!

The maid job is also gone for now, I will add it back but it needs some tweaking.

• Credits screen
I finally added the credits screen to the game as a way to thank you all for your amazing support, without you this game wouldn't be possible!

Thank you.

• Minor changes
The "Settings", "Save" and "Load" menus have received some love and they look a lot better.

The clothing store is a little bit more pleasant to the eye, the clothing icons now have a white border instead of black to fit better with the new UI.

The boss no longer calls you "Mr" because it doesn't make sense.

I've also fixed a bug with the handjob scene jumping to the blowjob one if Clementine wasn't slutty enough.

Thanks to Chuck Hagle for reporting the last two issues. :)

And that's the changelog.

Hope you guys enjoy! :)

I don't know how to post to the OP, so maybe somebody with some authority can copy and paste this.

I think this game is very creative, fairly original, and I appreciate all the work that this guy has done so far. I look forward to seeing what he has in store for us. He hardly has any donors, and I see a lot worse games with much larger donations. With that in mind, I became a donor. As soon as I see what v0.13 has, I'll try to figure out how to get it to y'all.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Here's the changelog for V0.13:

Hello my dear friends, here's version 0.13.
Let's take a look at all the changes:

• Work events V2
First of all, for those who don't know, work event is what can happen to Clementine at work, they get more interesting as she becomes sluttier.

In this version I've made some changes to the old events, which should be a bit more pleasing to read, and I've tweaked the amount of money Clementine can earn.

Along these changes come FOUR new work events; handjob, blowjob, sex and gangbang!

• Book store and new items
A new location has been added; the book store.

It can be found outside, there you can buy all kind of books for Clementine.

If Clementine is slutty enough you can gift her an erotic book and a dildo which she will sometimes use in the intern room.

• Removed "Orders" and maid job
Orders were a bit underwhelming so I removed them.

Don't worry, I plan to replace them with a much more interactive "Homework" system!

The maid job is also gone for now, I will add it back but it needs some tweaking.

• Credits screen
I finally added the credits screen to the game as a way to thank you all for your amazing support, without you this game wouldn't be possible!

Thank you.

• Minor changes
The "Settings", "Save" and "Load" menus have received some love and they look a lot better.

The clothing store is a little bit more pleasant to the eye, the clothing icons now have a white border instead of black to fit better with the new UI.

The boss no longer calls you "Mr" because it doesn't make sense.

I've also fixed a bug with the handjob scene jumping to the blowjob one if Clementine wasn't slutty enough.

Thanks to Chuck Hagle for reporting the last two issues. :)

And that's the changelog.

Hope you guys enjoy! :)

I don't know how to post to the OP, so maybe somebody with some authority can copy and paste this.

I think this game is very creative, fairly original, and I appreciate all the work that this guy has done so far. I look forward to seeing what he has in store for us. He hardly has any donors, and I see a lot worse games with much larger donations. With that in mind, I became a donor. As soon as I see what v0.13 has, I'll try to figure out how to get it to y'all.
Update OP @Bloo

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
This point in the changelog 0.13:
Work events V2
They are just 'events' you have no control over them. It can happen when you ask Clementine about her day after working as a secretary.

Reactions: Jeancul

thesnatcher

Sep 20, 2017
He hardly has any donors, and I see a lot worse games with much larger donations. With that in mind, I became a donor. As soon as I see what v0.13 has, I'll try to figure out how to get it to y'all.
He mostly doesn't have any donors because he went AWOL for a few months and donors backed out, hopefully he will slowly start recovering some of those donors now that he's back :)

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes